Pokemon Which Abilities Describe You?

AHHHH! That is a tough ask, there are so many. Probably most of them at some point, but probably my biggest ones would be Analytic, Insomnia and Friend Guard. I love me some thoughts, I love me some friends, and while I love sleep, my body seems to hate it :p

Oblivious since I'm uninterested in relationships, Pickup because I collect fossils, and Run Away because I'm antisocial.

A rather interesting question I must say.

For me, probably Immunity (I have a fantastic immune system), No Guard (when gaming, I am all about the damage output and don't care about defending), Pickup (I have vast collections of random things I've picked up in my travels...), and/or Swift Swim (I'm a pretty fast swimmer).

Which Pokemon Abilities best describe you/your personality? It could be either the name or the ability's effect that describes you.

The ones that describe me the best are: Cute Charm, Unaware, Simple, Oblivious, Unnerve, and Zen Mode.

Here's the complete list of abilities for help:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ability#List_of_Abilities
- Gluttony, because I eat everything.
- Heavy Metal, because it's one of my favorite music genres. (not sure if that counts)
I don't know very many.

Moody because I am a teenager lol (I’m really not that bad), Shields Down/Berserk because I can take quite a bit but then I lose my temper, and I suppose Swift Swim because I am a decent swimmer.

Bad Dreams, Comatose, and Fluffy.

My life may be an eternal nightmare but hey I have nice hair.

Back