Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP, I know this is a difference in hosting styles, but you can't put a timer and be like "y'all should've decided 48 hours before dl". If we should've decided by then, put the dl there.
I'm giving a 2 day warning to make people aware the day is ending somewhat soon. If you can't be on tomorrow, it would be a shame to forget to vote.

Epist's role:

Not quite a seer role, but it still gives info regarding the target's role, so I consider it a seer.
I suspect that there is a traditional seer as it is implied in Bowser's anti-seer Ability.

Also, how would scattered mind's ability hit me or bb? He's been dead for three days almost.
Someone must have copied it? I don't really know why that would make it so you used it on me, though.

Day 1 when he was playing really agressively.

When was I actually lying low?

I actually think lorde is the most towny person here.

I've made ~10 posts every day? Do you call that contributing bare minimum?

I hope It's only for today, but NP just said I may only post 5 times today.

I have the same gut feeling about Cel and BB, but BB more.
This post is a bit of a waste of your limited post amount. It's responding to some minor suspicions casted on morda by others but doesn't end up contributing on things like quaking being indie, Celever being scummy or, honestly, anyone being scummy.

I'm checking the OP. I have no amazing scumreads. Gut says Prof.
Why would you be checking the OP?

I might if I find access to a computer. Calling it a case is generous.
Nope, it's a case. I'm still waiting for a response.

OMGUS anyone?
Nope.

The real issue here is that you most unhelpfully ignored my entire post, or had nothing to respond to it, including the part where I specifically asked a question; "Why would an experienced scum player feel the need to push for a likely town when they could easily push for any other player and presumably kill quaking during the Night?" Try again.

##VOTE: Prof P

I think one of Prof P and Celever is scum, and right now, I think it's Prof P.

Have a wall:

-snip-
The only post that you made, @Professor Palutena, after the my follow-up post as quoted and snipped above, was this post below:

OMGUS anyone?

That clearly is not a response to my follow-up post. The fact that you either ignored that post of mine or decided that there was nothing there to respond to is remarkably unhelpful, especially since I asked a direct question and implied a number of others in that post, so you have no excuse. You not responding means that my read cannot change, or at least, from you being scum, and since you are my top scum read, you now have my vote.

@Celever Are you on a computer yet?

Nope. I'm off to school too.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Prof P
100% bandwagoning.

I'm still sold on a Celever lynch. Prof really isn't that scummy in my opinion. ##VOTE: Celever only if Celever flips town would I be scared of Prof being scum. @mordacazir or @Haunted Water one of you can make the final call.

Why are you confident HW is not scum, especially because you were reading him neutral not long ago?
Haunted is Defending himself in a similar way I did in Superheroes, and after this squabble I got a strong sense he's defending himself truthfully. It may not make a lot of sense, but he seems very townie to me.
Do you have anything to add to the case?
Already added the whole leader thing.
You've said this twice before and haven't changed your read on me at all?
There's always the possibility you're being framed, which is why I'm hesitant about you.
How is liking what they say === being town?
Okay, I probably should have rephrased what I said, I meant to say I liked his points on Celever. They made a lot of sense.
1. Which push of Celever's are you referring to? Before or after this past night?
2. How is Celever's push on the quaking lynch "out of nowhere", especially if you're referring to his push this day?
3. What was the attitude problem?
4. Why is trying to be a leader of the town (which I don't think he has) scummy?
1. A combination of both.
2. I mean, without hesitation he accuses quaking of being an indie. It's possible, but we need to be careful in these stages of the game because one wrong move can lose us the game.
3. You should remember this, but D1 when he got extra aggressive and sarcastic.
4. Because it makes the town rely on, and become dependent on one or two players.
Again, where I have been trying to lead and why is leading scummy?
Best Example: D1 simsands lynch. You were so sure simsands was scum, and you were also defensive of Celever. Another reason why Celever's lynch is helpful. It gives better reads on you and Haunted. And I already said why leading is scummy imo.

The issue here was not Camo, but rather the town who decided to sheep behind him. That's why the town should always be thinking about the cases present and making their own decisions based off the evidence, actively participating in the discussion and scumhunting themselves. If the town did this in the previous game, Camo wouldn't have taken over the town.
The problem is with all these inexperienced players playing these days none of them are gonna call out a leader, because of A) it's intimidating and B) they're afraid of being suspected because of what they said. Leading in a game full of inexperienced players such as this one is scummy for this reason imo.

@NinjaPenguin I'm busy today and tomorrow, I think I could get one post done at best later.

mord, quality not quantity matters. If I make 400 fluff posts I ain't contributing a thing.
Sorry that i can't make quality posts. :(
This post is a bit of a waste of your limited post amount. It's responding to some minor suspicions casted on morda by others but doesn't end up contributing on things like quaking being indie, Celever being scummy or, honestly, anyone being scummy.
Again, sorry that I can't make quality posts.
-I don't think quaking is Indie, everything is matching up with what he said and I think it would be strange to have 2 Indies.
@mordacazir or @Haunted Water one of you can make the final call
PP isn't scummy to me at all so ##vote: Celever but I do think BB is more scummy than Celever, but I don't think I can convince you guys.
Haunted is Defending himself in a similar way I did in Superheroes,
HW wasn't in superheroes.

The day was split between two people to be banished, but in the end, one candidate barely got the lead.
DK: Ook Ook! (Why do you want to get rid of me?)
Toad: Well, you used to be a villain. It's only fitting for you to be a bad guy.
DK: Ook ooook! (But they're disguised as people like us.)
King Boo: Well, maybe they couldn't find any more of us to be disguised as!
DK: Ook ook. (But I became a good guy a long time ago.)
With that, he was banished.

R5kto7TIASjp-I2FL24IMD0b9mRY6KwNvytLvL9LEO9PAdANXmeOMguPlKt1DU-2-MmR58Iz_1w5cJuUNYoaj1RloXIjO_gi2sBrHzOaodf_mOXFNU_dVnCN0diA6Xk_-pnzz3Ki

You are Donkey Kong, and you are aligned with yourself. You were originally a villain, but once Bowser appeared, you shifted alliances to helping Mario. Although you were at first a playable character, you decided against that life and have had diminishing roles in every Mario Party game since that, going to a space on the board and finally becoming just a board host. You wish to be able to retire to a quiet life, but first, you want to become a hero.

Active Ability: Currency Exchange
You love bananas. They function as your method of sustenance, and some of your greatest enjoyment. You love them so much that you’ve always been willing to give away coins for bananas, even at a bad conversion rate. In all honesty, you cannot even retire without a plentiful supply of bananas. Once per game during the night, you may PM the hosts Exchange: 1-1. You will have your coins converted into bananas at a rate of one banana per coin. In addition, once per game during the night, you may PM the hosts Exchange: 1.5-1. You will have your coins converted into bananas at a rate of 1.5 bananas per coin (rounded up). Bananas are separate from coins, in that they cannot be effected by any abilities. (If you have no uses of this ability remaining and you need more bananas to fulfill your win condition, you will win when you collect 3 coins for each banana remaining.)
No Action Bonus: 1 Coin

Active Ability: Connections
You have many friends amongst the group, who you have met and bonded with across the years. Now, you must decide to trust some of them in this conflict. On Night 0, you must PM the hosts Connect: [Player 1], [Player 2], and [Player 3]. You will gain a QT with all of them. Your vote weight will be 1 for each of those players that are still alive. As long as all the players you have a QT with are alive, you will be protected from the first kill attempted on you during the night. If all the players you have a QT with are alive and a second kill has been attempted on you, a random player you have a QT with will be killed in your place. If a player you have a QT with attempts to kill you during the night, you will convince them not to kill you.
No Action Bonus: N/A

Active Ability: Special Gifts
From Mario Party 5 to Mario Party 8, you used to give possessions away at your DK Space, as an act of goodwill. Now, you will give them away in your effort to downsize. You’ve found six items that you are willing to give away: a Reverse Mushroom, Cannon, Barrel, Statue, Star, and Vine. Once a night, you may PM the hosts Gift: [Item] to [Player], where [Item] is one of those six aforementioned items and [Player] is a player you do not have a QT with. You will ask that player if they wish to purchase that item for 5 coins. If they say yes, they will receive that item, and the effect that goes along with it (every item has a positive effect). You may only give away each item once.
What the members of Bowser’s Minions do not know, however, is that the first time a member of Bowser’s Minions accepts a gift, their role PM will be posted in the next day update. Also, if you offer a gift to Bowser, you will punch him so hard that he will permanently lose all of his abilities, no matter if he accepts or declines the the offer.
No Action Bonus: 4 Coins

Superstar Ability: Barrel Cannon

You were never very good at jumping high distances, so you created a special DK minigame to have a player do just that for you. One of your strategies was having players use your barrel cannon to reach bananas high in the air, in return for compensation on your end. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts Barrel: [Player]. You will give them your Superstar in exchange for them giving you a random number between 20 and 25 bananas.

Win Condition:
Reveal a member of Bowser’s Minions with Special Gifts and have 35 stored bananas.
Secondary Win Condition: Survive until the end of a Mushroom Kingdom victory while having 50 stored bananas.

Celever (4): Professor Palutena (592-), quakingpunch73 (603-), lord o da rings (629-), mordacazir (630-)
Professor Palutena (3): bbninjas (623-), Celever (627-)
quakingpunch73 (0): Celever (580-627)
Not Receiving Votes: (lord o da rings, bbninjas, mordacazir, Haunted Water)

The Night does not start yet. Please wait for me to make another post.

Last edited:
Everyone went to their beds, but Clockwork Castle skipped the night again. Everyone decided to come to Windmillville, to have what may be their last day together. It was a solemn day, and everybody knew it could decide the future of the Dazzling Star.

The stage for today is Windmillville.
6 players are alive, therefore 4 votes are required to lynch by majority.
Today is MYLO. An incorrect lynch could cost the game for the Mushroom Kingdom.
Day 5 starts now, and will last 140 hours. It will end at 8:00 AM EST on Sunday, June 18th. Here's a countdown for your convenience.

First of all, I'm sorry, I miscounted, but lynching an Indie is a good thing right?:cool:
Second of all, again I can only make 5 posts this day phase too and my ability's are still nowhere to be found.

Everyone went to their beds, but Clockwork Castle skipped the night again. Everyone decided to come to Windmillville, to have what may be their last day together. It was a solemn day, and everybody knew it could decide the future of the Dazzling Star.

The stage for today is Windmillville.
6 players are alive, therefore 4 votes are required to lynch by majority.
Today is MYLO. An incorrect lynch could cost the game for the Mushroom Kingdom.
Day 5 starts now, and will last 140 hours. It will end at 8:00 AM EST on Sunday, June 18th. Here's a countdown for your convenience.
This means that there (probably) were 3 scum, 2 indies?
Active Ability: Connections
You have many friends amongst the group, who you have met and bonded with across the years. Now, you must decide to trust some of them in this conflict. On Night 0, you must PM the hosts Connect: [Player 1], [Player 2], and [Player 3]. You will gain a QT with all of them. Your vote weight will be 1 for each of those players that are still alive. As long as all the players you have a QT with are alive, you will be protected from the first kill attempted on you during the night. If all the players you have a QT with are alive and a second kill has been attempted on you, a random player you have a QT with will be killed in your place. If a player you have a QT with attempts to kill you during the night, you will convince them not to kill you.
And who were in this QT?

That's an interesting role. Definitely was not expecting another indie.

MYLO at 6 means there are 2 anti-town roles left.

@Haunted Water I refused the vine because I had no idea what it did, and did not know who it was from, or why they were giving it to me.

##VOTE: bbninjas

Only scum read I have right now. Not a fan of how you've been trying to direct town, and I don't recall you playing this aggressive before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back