Event PokeBeach's May 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Scourge188

Aspiring Trainer
Scourge188 won against EFX 2-1.

We had some weird and terrible draws during the games. Good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Rindon defeated @jbcheshire 1-0...the player conceded early in the first game and when I started the second battle challenge he was not able to start second game as the message said he was already in another game. I tried multiple times with no success. Good luck the rest of the tournament.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
@Starrydash forfeited the round to me because they were unable to play due to technical issues. Hope you're able to get that resolved! D:

PMJ, Starrydash started the PM, meaning I can't add you to it myself. They'll either have to add you to the PM (or you'll have to contact them) if you wish to confirm it with them.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
PMJ, Starrydash started the PM, meaning I can't add you to it myself. They'll either have to add you to the PM (or you'll have to contact them) if you wish to confirm it with them.

You know, I could have sworn there was a way you could prove you had a conversation with someone without adding me to it. It's like something you'd also do if your opponent hadn't shown up after 24 hours... hm.

@Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot @Coolpilot