TCG Fakes Lorde's TCG Mini-Sets! (Text Based) - CLOSED

Um, lord, Tapu Lele's attack Guardian Shield prevents effects for the rest of the game to the bench. Do you mean to prevent effects for the following turn?

Um, lord, Tapu Lele's attack Guardian Shield prevents effects for the rest of the game to the bench. Do you mean to prevent effects for the following turn?
Yeah I had it drafted here, but gen it deleted itself and I had to retype the whole thing. It was definitely there in the original draft, and I just forgot to add those words this time, since redoing the card was by memory.

Skull vs. Alola Mini-Set
The newest set is here! 'Skull vs. Alola'! Team Skull has been causing loads of trouble all over Alola. However, the people of Alola have been getting involved, and have been fighting back! Who will win the brewing region-wide battle? Team Skull, or the people?

Decided to get this out earlier mainly because tomorrow is a heavy day for me. This mini-set is a bit bigger than the last one, 20 cards total instead of there being 18 in the 'Fairies vs. Dragons' mini-set. I'll likely try to keep uploads at a slower pace, because I'm not going to be able to keep uploads every 2 days consistent for much longer. Also, Pokémon on the Skull side of the battle will have in bold letters and parenthesis skull in their name like this, (Skull). Here are the first two from the set, hope you like them, because a lot of work went into them :)

Dhelmise (Skull) HP: 110 - Psychic
Basic Pokémon

dhelmise.png

Ability: Danger Anchor
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[M][M][C] Hard Swing 80
Discard one [M] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [D] x 2
Resistance: [F] - 20
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Pokédex: Swinging its massive anchor, it can KO Wailord in a single blow. What appears to be green seaweed is actually its body.
Minior GX HP: 180 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon

minior-core.png

[F] Scattered Stardust
Search your deck for up to 3 cards. Reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[F][C][C] Meteor Mayhem 110
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

[F][F] Cosmic Disruption GX 150
This attack does 70 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Weakness: [L] x 2
Resistance: [F] - 20
Retreat: None

Pokemon GX Rule: When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

The next 3-4 cards should be here in 4 days! See you then! :)

I didn't expect this to take so long, but my schedule has been pretty relentless in terms of time. Exams start a week from today, and preparation for Spring Break (Cancun, yay) is a lot. But I try not to disappoint, so here are the next two cards!

Wimpod (Skull) HP: 30 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
wimpod.png

[C] Wimp Out 10
Return this Pokémon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

Resistance: [W] - 20

Pokédex: This Pokémon is a coward. As it desperately dashes off, the flailing of its many legs leaves a sparkling clean path in its wake.
Golisopod GX (Skull) HP: 210 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Wimpod
golisopod.png

Ability: Emergency Exit
When this Pokémon reaches 100 HP or less, switch it with one of your benched Pokémon.

[G] First Impression 60+
If this Pokémon came into play during this turn, then this attack does 100 more damage.

[G][C][C]
Gold Claws GX 160
If this attack knocks out your opponent's active Pokémon, you may draw twice as many Prize Cards as you normally would from your opponent's active Pokémon.

Resistance: [W] - 20
Retreat: [C][C]

Pokemon GX Rule: When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

Well those are the next two, another 3 days until the next few cards I think. Hope you enjoy these guys! Just a reminder I do still take requests! :)

Wow finally I got something out. I apologize for this thread being stagnate for the past 2 weeks. I got busy, and spring break, and all sorts of stuff. I was about to submit the GX you see below for April's CAC, then I realized it's type and color matched up, meaning it wasn't a valid submission for this month. Oh well, here's the latest update:

Vulpix (Alolan) HP: 50 - Water
Basic Pokémon
vulpix-alolan.png

[W] Puffy Flurries 10
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a [W] Energy and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [M] x 2
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C]

Pokédex: In hot weather, Alolan Vulpix make ice shards with their tails and spray them around to keep cool.
Ninetales (Alola) GX HP: 220 - Water
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vulpix (Alola)
ninetales-alolan.png

Ability: Call for Aid
When this Pokémon reaches 50 HP or less, you may search your deck for a [W] Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W][W] Azure Flurries 40+
This attack does 10 more damage for every card in your discard pile.

[W][W]
The Deity's Snowstorm GX 130
Shuffle 6 cards in your discard pile into your deck. Your opponent reveals their hand. Discard 4 cards from it.

Weakness: [M] x 2

Pokemon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.
Togedemaru HP: 60 - Lightning
Basic Pokémon
togedemaru.png

[C] Spiky Shield 20
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent's next turn.

[L][L] Zing Zap 50
Your opponent's active Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: [F] x 2
Resistance: [M] - 20

Pokédex: The spiny fur on its back is normally at rest. When this Pokémon becomes agitated, its fur stands on end and stabs into its attackers.

Last edited:
It's been too long of a break from this, so I'll be doing these as well. I felt like doing them as well, and badly, so I did. So there. Here're the next 3 cards!

Rockruff HP: 60 - Fighting
Basic Pokémon
rockruff.png

[C] Double Bite 10x
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

[F][C] Rock Blast 30

Weakness: [G] x 2

Pokédex: This Pokémon has lived with people since times long ago. It can sense when its Trainer is in the dumps and will stick close by its Trainer’s side.
Lycanroc HP: 100 - Fighting
Stage 1 - Evolves from Rockruff
lycanroc-midday.png

Ability: Aureole
If Lycanroc is your Active Pokémon and is Knocked Out by an opponent's attack, you may discard all cards attached to it, and put Lycanroc as a Stadium card. This counts as Lycanroc being Knocked Out and your opponent takes 1 Prize Card. As long as you have Lycanroc as a Stadium card in play, all Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage for each [R] or [F] Energy attached to it, and 20 less damage for each [W] or [D] Energy attached to it. If another Stadium card comes into play or Lycanroc is discard by the affects of any attacks, Abilities, Trainer or Supporter cards, return Lycanroc to your hand.

[F][C] Accelerock 40
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now confused.

Weakness: [G] x 2

Pokédex: Its quick movements confuse its enemies. Well equipped with claws and fangs, it also uses the sharp rocks in its mane as weapons.
Drampa (Skull) HP: 120 - Normal
Basic Pokémon
drampa.png

[C][C] Food-Gathering
Search your deck for up to 2 Trainer cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[C][C][C] Brutal Hug of Raw Kindness 140

Pokédex: This Pokémon is friendly to people and loves children most of all. It comes from deep in the mountains to play with children it likes in town.

Is anyone going to challenge the thought of me making Drampa, of all Pokémon, a Skull Pokémon? Oh and yes, bring back the glory and sheer complexity of the DP-Era Dusknoir LV. X why not? Anyways, I like this bunch, as they're very different in the ways that they play. None are AMAZING, but they're different at least.

@Little Cherrim your request will be out later today, in a few hours, according to my schedule.

EDIT: And here we have the Cherrim that @Little Cherrim requested over two weeks ago. I wish I had gotten to do this sooner, but somehow I never did.

Cherrim HP: 100 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Cherubi
cherrim-sunshine.png

Ability: Sunshine Burst
As long as this Pokémon is in play, once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for 1 Supporter and 1 Trainer card. Reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[G][C][C] Vigor Drain 40
Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

Weakness: [R] x 2

Pokédex: During times of strong sunlight, its bud blooms, its petals open fully, and it becomes very active.

I like how it turned out as a Pokémon that's just supposed to sit there on your bench and get you cards you need, but when it needs to fight, it can deal some damage while keeping itself alive, at least for a while.

Yay, the third update today! Isn't this insane? I'm getting these out lighting fast because I'm trying to complete the set very soon to move on from these mini-sets onto something bigger. But just because I'm going quickly, don't think I'm not trying to make the cards best I can! And here's the next four cards from the set! Hope you like them!

Rattata (Alola) (Skull) HP: 40 - Dark
Basic Pokémon
rattata-alolan.png

[-] Fatal Bite 10

Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex: With their strong capacity for survival, they can live in dirty places without concern. Left unchecked, their numbers multiply rapidly.
Raticate (Alola) (Skull) HP: 110 - Dark
Stage 1 - Evolves from Raticate (Alola)
raticate-alolan.png

[-] Fatal Bite 30

[D][C][C] Raid the Trash 90
Flip a coin. If heads, attach 1 basic Energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokémon in any way you like.

Resistance: [P] - 20

Pokédex: Its hind feet are webbed, so it’s a strong swimmer. It can cross rivers and sometimes even oceans.
Yungoos HP: 70 - Normal
Basic Pokémon

yungoos.png

[C] Naw-At 10

[C][C] Stakeout 20
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Pokédex: It wanders around in a never-ending search for food. At dusk, it collapses from exhaustion and falls asleep on the spot.
Gumshoos HP: 120 - Normal
Stage 1 - Evolves from Yungoos
gumshoos.png

Ability: Super Sleuth
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may have your opponent reveal their hand. You may discard a card from it.

[C][C][C] Silent Pounce 80
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Pokédex: It adores having Rattata and Raticate for dinner, but as it’s diurnal, it never encounters them. This Pokémon boasts incredible patience.

Okay does anyone else freakin' love Alolan Raticate's 'Raid the Trash' attack? It makes so much sense. It's so Raticate it's not even funny.

The next update will be the final update for this mini-set, and the final post of this thread, which should be up around tomorrow or Wednesday, as I'm making a new thread to do other cards besides mini-sets. This includes requests, and from now on, if you'd like to make a request, you must make it in that new thread. I'll be including the link in the final update for this set, in case you don't know where to find it.

However, there is one request I haven't yet taken, and this is the final one that will be taken in this thread. Here's a Pichu requested by @thegrovylekid. Hope you like it! :D

Pichu HP: 40 - Lighting
Basic Pokémon
pichu.png

[C] Baby Doll Eyes
During your opponent's next turn, the defending Pokémon's attacks do 20 less damage.

[L] Trickling Shock 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Paralyzed. This Pokémon does 10 damage to itself.

Pokédex: It is not yet skilled at controlling electricity. If you take your eyes off it, it may shock itself.

I tried best I could with this one, but when it came to Pichu it was pretty difficult to figure out what to do with it. But then, there's always the Pokédex entries to help with that. Anyways, I hope you like it TGK! :)

Final update for this mini-set, and for this thread. Here's the link to my new thread in case you can't find it: http://tinyurl.com/lordesfakesalbum and in it aren't mini-sets, but other cards I've decided to make! Hope you decide to check it out!

Finally here are the last six cards from 'Skull vs. Alola' mini-set! I made sure they were good cards for going out with a yang! (congrats to who gets that)

Ledyba HP: 40 - Grass
Basic Pokémon
ledyba-f.png

[C] Sour Oder
Flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon takes 20 less damage during your opponent's next turn.

[G] Buzz 10
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Confused.

Pokédex: They communicate with one another using bodily fluids that give off odors. When they’re angry, their odor smells sour.
Ledian HP: 90 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Ledyba
ledian-f.png

Ability: Precision Lens
This Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[G][C] Mach 5 Speed 40
Discard 1 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Pokédex: While it’s believed that starlight provides it with energy, this Pokémon also loves to eat berries. In the daytime, it curls up in the grass to sleep.
Spinarak (Skull) HP: 50 - Grass
Basic Pokémon

spinarak.png

[C] Bite 10

[G] Creepy-Crawly
Search your deck for a card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Pokédex: Some fishermen weave its sturdy thread into nets to catch fish Pokémon.
Ariados (Skull) HP: 100 - Grass
Stage 1 - Evolves from Spinarak
ariados.png

[G][C] Malicious Stinger 30
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[G][C][C] Venom Seeking 50+
If your opponent's Active Pokémon is Poisoned, this attack does 50 more damage.

Pokédex: It spins thread from both its rear and its mouth. Then it wraps its prey up in thread and sips their bodily fluids at its leisure.
Salandit (Skull) HP: 70 - Fire
Basic Pokémon
salandit.png

[R] Incinerate
Discard all Pokémon Tool cards attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

[C][C] Greedy Hunt 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 damage for every Pokémon Tool card in your opponent's discard pile.

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokédex: Volcanoes or dry, craggy places are its home. It emanates a sweet-smelling poisonous gas that attracts bug Pokémon, then attacks them.
Salazzle GX (Skull) HP: 200 - Fire/Psychic
Stage 1 - Evolves from Salandit
salazzle.png

Ability: Seeping Fluids
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your discard pile for a Trainer card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

[R][C] Jump Scare Searing 60+
If this Pokémon came into play during this turn, this attack does 100 more damage.

[R][P]
Pernicious Fumes GX 110
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Burned, Poisoned, and Confused.

Weakness: [W] x 2

Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize Cards.

I hope you enjoyed these sets while they lasted, and if you did, then please check out my new thread! It's highly appreciated! :D

Last edited:
Back