News 'Legacy Pin Collection' and Entei/Suicune/Raikou Pin Blisters in May!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
Ho- I mean Johto confirmed.
I wonder if the cards in the Legacy Evolution Pin Collection Box are new from SM2 or just old cards from XY. Who knows, maybe if it is old cards, we'll get a Surprise Bite Crobat reprint. The Steelix-EX is probably the one from Steam Siege.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
According to a tweet I saw earlier, it's reprints of the cards from their most recent appearances in the TCG (SM Politoed/Crobat, BKP Slowking, etc.).

gracebond

Aspiring Trainer
Ho- I mean Johto confirmed.
I wonder if the cards in the Legacy Evolution Pin Collection Box are new from SM2 or just old cards from XY. Who knows, maybe if it is old cards, we'll get a Surprise Bite Crobat reprint. The Steelix-EX is probably the one from Steam Siege.

I would not expect them to all be SM cards, since Oddish is not native to Alola. I would assume they will be recent printings, so the new Crobat and maybe the Politoed from SM1+. As for Blissey I think the most recent printing was Phantom Forces, but it is native to Alola, so here's hoping we see a Blissey in Guardians Rising.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Just when I thought I was close to obtaining all the pins I'm looking for, damn. I'm hoping if the promo cards could be remakes of the original Neo series ones but nah probably cosmos holofoil or the new water holofoil variant most likely.
If Steelix EX gets reprinted after only being about 5-7 months old already still available it will be for me the shortest reprinted time I'll ever know for a card, excluding Tin promos since there not lazy enough to share the same artwork as there brethren.

Desolate Domino

Aspiring Trainer
A hint of Johto pokemon in Pokémon GO? I got the announcement email showing Johto pokemon days ago for that. No hints about it, its official.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
These collections presumably are going to be a mess of non-matching templates, reprinting cards from random sets, and etc. Just a "goody bag" of non-complementary cards.

Weavile GX

Nebby!
I like the idea of the Legacy Pin Collection. The Steelix EX part came from nowhere. I would of liked to see a GX (such as Espeon or Umbreon). If TPCI wanted to choose Steelix, They should of made it a Sun and Moon Promo with different art similar to what they did for the Snorlax evolutions promo.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
the TCGO has a mega steelix coin in it but Steelix never had a premium collection. Is the coin from this?