If You're Going to Fort Wayne Regionals...

PineDog

Random TCG Trainer
So, if you're going to Fort Wayne regionals, what deck to you plan on running? I'm a senior and I'm going to run Trevenant BREAK. I'm aware that it's pretty much to late to make major changes to decklists, but I'm just curious.

So, if you're going to Fort Wayne regionals, what deck to you plan on running? I'm a senior and I'm going to run Trevenant BREAK. I'm aware that it's pretty much to late to make major changes to decklists, but I'm just curious.
Are you aware that the fort Wayne regionals is in the standard format. that being said why are you playing trevenant. You cannot use the item locking one because it is out of the format. If there is any way for you to change your deck I would highly advise doing so.

But if you do have a standard competitive Trev Break decklist I'd love to see it! I'm trying to get it to work with Gengar, M Tyranitar, Aegislash, and / or M Alakazam, but just can't get it to win more than half the time.

But if you do have a standard competitive Trev Break decklist I'd love to see it! I'm trying to get it to work with Gengar, M Tyranitar, Aegislash, and / or M Alakazam, but just can't get it to win more than half the time.
Actuallly I'm running M Rayquaza-EX, I was thinking of a smaller tournament I had been to where I ran Trevenant BREAK.

Just beware the presence of parallel city is big in many decks like M scizor and M mewtwo.

If I were going to ft Wayne (meaning if a flight was available) I'd be running mega gardevoir. Rayquaza loses to too much and scizor is nonexistent so mega gardy is probably one of if not the best play out there.

Back