News Alolan Dugtrio Revealed in 'Sun' and 'Moon' Demo!

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
So Dugtrio is basically Hanson now. Someone at GF must like them a lot! :p

American-pop-rock-band-Hanson-in-2000.jpg

Firemaker

FC 4639-6252-3385
Seaweed hair that it grew as it now lives on the beach instead of on harder ground?

Seems pretty hot now. It should be in a boy band.

unownzone

In the middle of nothing
Looks like Dugtrio's gonna be featured in a shampoo ad soon like Mega Ampharos XD

And oh yeah, the Demo is out in Korea too

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
HAHAHA!!! This thing is hilarious. I can imagine the reaction of the person who saw this. They must of rubbed their eyes for an hour just make sure they weren't hallucinating. Like everyone else, I'm extremely curious as to how Nintendo explains this abomination. This things is as nuts as when Ampharos got hair when it mega evolved (I can already see fan-pics of Mega Ampharos and Alolan Dugtrio). Also, because it's an Alolan form Pokemon, its going to get a new typing. I'm just betting now that its going to be either Ground/Fairy (because it has hair) or Ground/Electric (because it has blond hair) because of that hair.

Last edited:

garbodorable

Aspiring Trainer
GameFreak might just be trolling us at this point. "People will be looking for new Alolan forms in this demo, what if we put like, wigs on a Dugtrio here?"

But I can see it. Maybe it's a reference to beach kids who bury each others' bodies in the sand. Although I notice that Dugtrio's dirt looks more like volcanic rock now, not like sand at all. That's weird...

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Watched a livestream of the demo. The video basically telling us to look forward for the game has a few characters we've never seen before. Oh well. That'll likely be revealed this Friday...

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
I think I'll nickname the one I catch "The Beach Boys."

No really, though - I can't stop snickering at this!