News Alolan Dugtrio Revealed in 'Sun' and 'Moon' Demo!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Maybe they've shifted their habitats to beaches, so those 'wigs' are good crypsis (camouflage) for when they're underground? Especially since the sand isn't as deep as rocks, which they normally burrow in, are.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Dugtrio just wanted more love..
But all they get is hate... >:L

Can't everyone just be nice to them for 3 months or so?
Can't everyone just compliment their looks?
Can't everyone just laugh at how dumb they look?

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
Man everything got revealed! Don't know if you guys are upto date or not with this!

Not sure if I am allowed to or not but MAJOR SPOILER warning: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU for the full dex and their shiny forms!
Well atleast we know that the finals are real after all so we can all stop fighting about it lol.

Not sure if breaking a rule or not, feel free to delete post @mods.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
Legitimately disappointed.

"Come on, it's funny!"
No, I don't find it amusing at all, especially since Alolan forms are essentially being counted as new Pokémon. I'd rather have something all new, or an Alolan form that looks like more effort was put into it.

I guess it's my own fault, as I was expecting more. To me, Alolan forms steadily went downhill after the initial reveal.

EthanLac

Aspiring Trainer
What are we going to build? A WALL! And who's going to pay for that wall? KANTO! We have the best alternate forms, don't we, folks. Not like Bullet Billary Clinton over in the Mushroom Kingdom, no!

TheRealBro..

Have to say I really am impressed with this Gen! Almost no sloppy designs (like gen 5) and lots of really interesting Pokemon. Really hyped now. It's gonna be a long 5 weeks (Europe).

Won't give any spoilers, but has anyone already seen the shiny version of Mimikyu? That has to be the creepiest design so far..

Nyora

A Cat
They probably came to Alola for some porridge. However, they were forced into the sands when a Bewear attacked them for stealing his family's porridge.

Leronne

Bug Pokemon Lover
I love how the fake leaks makes pokemon completely different and new and then gamefreak comes along and just puts a wig on it. Like not even a color change, just different wig styles. If this was leaked, people would immediately dismiss it as fake. GF you troll.

MrTek

Aspiring Trainer
Well I needed that. Very funny. Did they use Trump's hair guy? I guess they are now the Digstreet Boyz