• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Yanmega/Vespiquen

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Pokémon - 25
4-4-3 Yanmega BREAK 8
4-4 Vespiquen AOR 10
2 Klefki STS 80
4 Unown AOR 30

Trainer Cards - 31

2 Bursting Balloon

2 Trainers' Mail
1 Escape Rope
1 Special Charge
3 Level Ball AOR 76
1 Revitalizer GEN 70
3 Ultra Ball FAC 113
4 VS Seeker PHF 109

1 N
2 Lysandre
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Judge
1 Professor Birch's Observations

4 Forest of Giant Plants

Energy - 4

4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:
Quickly set up an attacker that requires no energy (Yanmega and its BREAK evolution) with Forest of Giant Plants. Vespiquen proves strong here since it also takes advantage of Forest of Giant Plants, plus the fact that I'm able to fill up the discard at a nice clip.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
I've been testing with this deck a bit it's about the only competitive one I have on TCGO. Here's what I'd change in it:

+1 Ultra Ball - Gets Pokemon and affects your hand.
+1 Shaymin EX - Good draw support and serves as a Pokemon for Bee Revenge. Also I find Shaymin looping can help with getting KOs.
+2 Trainer's Mail - Helps towards that T1 Yanmega/Vespiquen.
+1 Bursting Balloon - Adds the extra damage and can cause your opponent to hesitate. I've found these really helpful.

-1 Yanmega BREAK - Yes it's a Pokemon, yes it's one of your main attackers, but actually, I find you don't really need it.
-1 Escape Rope - Because nearly all of your Pokemon have free Retreat, this isn't really needed and Lysandre does just fine.
-2 Level Ball - It's not bad in this deck, but it doesn't get Yanmega and if I'm not going to be discarding cards (which are usually Pokemon) with Ultra Ball, that's what I want to get.
-1 Professor Birch's Observations - Even though Yanmega requires four cards in hand, it's actually really easy to get those four cards and you don't need that many Supporters to help you with it.

Hope this helps! :)

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Kicking it back up to 4 Ultra Ball is something I'd been thinking about and want to try eventually. Shaymin-EX is far out of my budget. More Trainers' Mail is something I should look at. Bursting Balloon at 3 is something I haven't tried yet; I found 4 cloggy but it's still a dang good card.

Yanmega BREAK at 2 is something I've seen, it's probably good and something I'll strongly consider for my next set of tweaks. Escape Rope I've included because opening with Unown/Klefki as my only basic is totally horrendous, plus it's an out in case I get Sleep/Paralyze. Level Ball I may just try cutting out for the Mail. Birch has been amazing for the situations where I only would wind up with Sycamore for a draw supporter, but don't want to discard key cards.

Thank you for your suggestions, though!

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Update: currently trying...

-2 Level Ball
-1 Yanmega BREAK

+2 Trainers' Mail
+1 Ultra Ball

The additional mail is pretty helpful at times. Ultra Ball I still gotta search (HAHAHAHA) my feelings on.

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
Pokémon - 25
4-4-3 Yanmega BREAK 8
4-4 Vespiquen AOR 10
2 Klefki STS 80
4 Unown AOR 30

Trainer Cards - 31

2 Bursting Balloon

2 Trainers' Mail
1 Escape Rope
1 Special Charge
3 Level Ball AOR 76
1 Revitalizer GEN 70
3 Ultra Ball FAC 113
4 VS Seeker PHF 109

1 N
2 Lysandre
4 Professor Sycamore
2 Judge
1 Professor Birch's Observations

4 Forest of Giant Plants

Energy - 4

4 Double Colorless Energy
IMO, this list is quite solid. I would think the 3 Level Balls and the 3 Ultra Balls to be a great balance in getting your bench setup fast with the GoFP Stadium... I'd suggest replacing the Escape Rope (not sure what its real value may be in this deck) with a 3rd Trainer's Mail and keep the 3-3 Level - Ultra Balls.

Any consideration for incorporating an Eco Arm (for -1 Yanmega BREAK) in order to recover and reuse your Bursting Balloons?

What about a Buddy-Buddy Rescue in order to recover and reuse your Klefki (STS)? This may be more of your area's meta-game driven though.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
IMO, this list is quite solid. I would think the 3 Level Balls and the 3 Ultra Balls to be a great balance in getting your bench setup fast with the GoFP Stadium... I'd suggest replacing the Escape Rope (not sure what its real value may be in this deck) with a 3rd Trainer's Mail and keep the 3-3 Level - Ultra Balls.

Any consideration for incorporating an Eco Arm (for -1 Yanmega BREAK) in order to recover and reuse your Bursting Balloons?

What about a Buddy-Buddy Rescue in order to recover and reuse your Klefki (STS)? This may be more of your area's meta-game driven though.
Escape Rope's still in testing for me... it's had some nice use but I'm feeling more uncertain after a few goes with it. Might ditch it to bring the Level Ball count back up from the changes I last mentioned. Maybe even try the Buddy-Buddy Rescue you suggested!

Eco Arm I tried when I maxed out the Balloons, found it was more clog back then as well.