Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a day vig. I can prove it today. Once we figure out who we want to lynch, everyone needs to unvote ( better not vote at all really) and let me vote with my vig vote. That way, I will be able to clear myself and we can move on to the next scum, unless we miss of course. Agreed? ;)

Basically, anyone who does not agree is a sure scum.

Now, how about a massive role name claim so we can maybe use the list?

You are Dr. Thomas Light, the Interspectaculars Science teacher, and you are aligned with The Interspectaculars. Suspecting that Dr. Wily is up to no good again with this turf war, you’ve rebooted your precious robots Mega Man and Rush to fight back the ones at fault for this.

Passive Ability: Rush Analysis
On Night 0, you will receive a list of 4 names from Mega Man’s robot dog, Rush, who was sent out to scan the area. One or more names on this list are safeclaims.

Active Ability: Mega Buster
When you rebooted Mega Man after finding him in the closet Capcom gave you, he was a bit outdated compared to today’s standards, so you updated his AI and his main weapon, the Mega Buster, which is now the most powerful it’s ever been in the history of robotics. Once during the game, you may vote with ##MegaBuster: (player name). This player will be killed instantly with a charge shot from Mega Man’s Mega Buster, and the day will end. This ability will lock when used.

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.

Scattered's claim seems legitimate. ATM my main suspicion is on PMJ. Drac is (as usual) hard to read. TAE's claim seems realistic enough and flavour friendly (and the role name is not on the list). Jabber is probably an indie but that, at the moment, doesn't really matter.

PMJ, however, has been leading the town unchallenged, and this, to me, seems incredibly dangerous. I'm not too sure where his authority has come from, but he has dictated and carried out the lynchings of his scum-buddies. He used dumbtelling earlier in the game and these lynchings to gain the trust of the town. Jabber is probably an indie but that, at the moment, doesn't really matter. I don't think with this one we'll have time to take the lynch slow, as PMJ will probably mobilise his scum-buddy and get out of this. He's always been good at fabricating safeclaims and that example of when he was asking earlier about names used was probably his way of finding a name not on scattered mind's list.

@scattered mind , since you are on now as well I think we should put pressure on PMJ with a vote. You could use your vig kill instead if you are convinced, but your claim seems good enough that I'm fine with you not using it.

##VOTE: PMJ

The other day, I was hit with an ability that made me lynch at L-2. Since scattered doesn't look like he'll be here again until he wakes up, I'm going to try switching my vote and hoping that the person doing that knew what they were doing. If it doesn't work I'll put the vote back on PMJ...

##Unvote: PMJ
##Vote: scattered mind

The other day, I was hit with an ability that made me lynch at L-2. Since scattered doesn't look like he'll be here again until he wakes up, I'm going to try switching my vote and hoping that the person doing that knew what they were doing. If it doesn't work I'll put the vote back on PMJ...

##Unvote: PMJ
##Vote: scattered mind

##Unvote: scattered mind
##Vote: Jabberwock

##Unvote: Jabberwock
##Vote: GM Draclord

##Unvote: GM Draclord
##Vote: PMJ
Everyone voted for in this batch of votes was at L-2 when you voted them.

I'm feeling like PMJ and TAE are the last two scum. @Ice Espeon's points on PMJ look valid, and silencing a scumbuddy so that that scumbuddy can gain towncred totally feels like something PMJ would do. I know it's super WIFOMy and everything, but I'm not seeing anything better to go on.

##TROUTSLAP: TheAnticipationEevee

That's a good point, @Jabberwock. At the moment, PMJ seems like the person who can do us the most damage though, with TAE silenced. As we haven't seen a silenced player vote so far I'm guessing that they can't, so can't affect the lynch today. If we can get PMJ (if they really are scumbuddies) then that would be the bigger blow.

Don't shoot me. I'm winning us this game. Just give me a moment and I'll explain why.

You are Mrs. Summer Fit, the universal PE teacher, and a caring woman who is aligned with The Interspectaculars. Having known the pain of a death close to you and the tragedy of a war as this, you’re taking things into your own hands to prevent deaths the best you can with your first-aid skills.

Active Ability: First-Aid Kit
Not only are you skilled in the arts of sports and physical activity, but you are also skilled in first-aid and the best ways to prevent injury on people, something of which Mr. Game would be able to vouch for. Once per night, you may PM the hosts two names. Those people will receive treatment from your first-aid kit and be protected from the nightkill.

Passive Ability: Accidental Anesthesia
Your first aid treatments can take a lot out of a person, and can often leave them out of breath for a while. When you use First Aid Kit, you must bold one name. That player will be the victim of an accidental dose of anesthesia, and not only will they not be protected by the night kill, but they will also be so tired they can’t even speak and will be silenced for the next day phase.

I was the target of the night kill during night one (emphasis mine):

A mysterious figure slinked through the hallways silently, tracing his steps and making sure he left no sort of identifiable trace. Scouting the area in hopes of finding a specific, certain user (of whom their appearance was kept confidential), he prepared his weapon of choice to kill them and snuck into the gymnasium after thinking they found their target. Upon entering, however, the figure was presented with a person, unidentifiable, but seeming to be impenetrable. Giving up, the armed character simply walked off.

I can't find a character who would be in a biology classroom and no one dead has had any self-protecting abilities so maybe the scum went for me again that night.

In the pregame, Jesi told me I was able to self-protect so I've been protecting myself every night. Unfortunately it doesn't look like the scum have been smart enough to try to name kill me outside of night one.

Hey, so remember that list that said one of Mrs. Fit and Trooper Kamokawa was scum? I've been waiting for whoever got that safe claim to come forward so I can bust them, but of course they're not going to because they can't. Since they're one of the only people left on the list, they would get immediately busted.

It's time for a massclaim. Whoever doesn't claim is scum aka Trooper Kamokawa. I've been silencing TAE the past couple days because I think he's scum and I have to pick someone anyway.

I'd bet it's Ice Espeon since Camclone cleared both me and King Xerneas (who flipped town, what a surprise). I notice Drac hasn't claimed yet and I forgot to put him on my list.

@GM DracLord and @Ice Espeon need to claim most of all. I think they are the only ones left.

Also IE's attempt at turbo lynching should be a huge red flag

but don't vote yet. We have all day and this is the one time where we want to wait.

You are Tracy Michelin, an 11-year old aligned with The Interspectaculars. You snuck into the high school to just say hello to “Nessten” and you have no idea what’s going on, but you figure you’ll play along with it as long as you get to irritate your brother. However, you have your handbag of all trades on you, which has some pretty useful items you’re going to want to use.

Active Ability: Mirror of Vanity
You always keep a mirror handy on you for whenever you feel like checking your hair. Once during the game, you may give a player this mirror. Their night actions will be summed up in a vague sentence, with any role and player names censored. This ability locks after you use it.

Active Ability: Hacked Mobile Phone
The cellphone in your bag isn’t yours, but rather an old one your brother Ness was working on hacking to spy on just about anything. Once during the game, you may give this phone to any player. They will be able to see one message from a random QuickTopic chat with names censored. This ability locks after you use it.

Active Ability: Lavender Perfume
Your main way to attack anyone you don’t want around is in your bag, but it only has a little bit left. Once during the game, you may give a player this item. Any night abilities used on this night, minus the night kill, will target this player. This ability locks after you use it.

Passive Ability: Desperate PSI
Unlocks when you are kidnapped by Dr. Eggman.

I didnt use any action on the first night.
Then I used the perfume on PMJ.
The next night I used mirror on Reinforce and I was kidnapped and gain the followin ability.

Passive Ability: Desperate PSI
Like what happened in mid-September, you have been taken hostage once again by Dr. Eggman. Your hidden PSI has flared up due to the new environment you’re in, and as such have the ability to use it. Your vote weight becomes zero, but you may PM the hosts a name during the night. This player will be lynched at L-2 for that day phase. After Night 5, you will break free once again if you haven’t yet been killed, and this ability will lock.
Used PSI on IE, KoN n Jabber
Success, failed due to NK, failed to loosing the ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back