Zygarde and Volcanion 'Elite Trainer Deck Shield Tins' in September!

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
Of course they put my 2 favourite legendaries on one of these. Why wouldn't they? Urgh. I don't even like these. They're probably getting my money anyway, even though these things are really expensive and I literally won't use it. >.> (Also, the lid on my Charizard one doesn't even fit properly. >.>)

Oh, hey, just noticed that it's not a stupid slide-on lid like the Charizard one. Maybe it's slightly more usable. But eh, I find them way too deep and they take up way too much space to actually use. Maybe I can actually use it for non-card things, though.

dbussert

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, hey, just noticed that it's not a stupid slide-on lid like the Charizard one. Maybe it's slightly more usable. But eh, I find them way too deep and they take up way too much space to actually use. Maybe I can actually use it for non-card things, though.

Looks like it works exactly like the previous ones did, what makes you think the dice case cover isn't slide on?

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
I absolutely love these tins, they're great for storing decks in. The compartment on the top is very nice as well. The Zygarde one I'm definitely excited for.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like it works exactly like the previous ones did, what makes you think the dice case cover isn't slide on?

Hmm, looking REALLY closely at it, you're correct. Without zooming in hard on it, though, it blends in. Well, this is useless, then. (That lid isn't even REMOTELY secure. Storing stuff in it is not a good idea.)

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
6899802984_2b0e21982d_z.jpg

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Honestly I'm OK with them not in North America I LIKE the Dice carrier but I'm not a big fan of the box itself. The one I got for Primal Clash wasn't very good it didn't hold the dice carrier very well so even if it was going to be used as a deck box it would have been bad.

Also there's how many items out this year for the TCG because of 20th anniversary? This was something worth skipping. I really can't recommend them. Save your money for better made product like the Battle Arena Decks.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Honestly I'm OK with them not in North America I LIKE the Dice carrier but I'm not a big fan of the box itself. The one I got for Primal Clash wasn't very good it didn't hold the dice carrier very well so even if it was going to be used as a deck box it would have been bad.

Also there's how many items out this year for the TCG because of 20th anniversary? This was something worth skipping. I really can't recommend them. Save your money for better made product like the Battle Arena Decks.

Those deck boxes would make awesome decorations in my room if we were getting them here in the US. Besides speaking for myself; it's Pokémon if I can get it I will find a way. I might even be able to find a way to get these but international shipping really is a (insert desired word here).

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Those deck boxes would make awesome decorations in my room if we were getting them here in the US. Besides speaking for myself; it's Pokémon if I can get it I will find a way. I might even be able to find a way to get these but international shipping really is a (insert desired word here).
They look good but as they are suppose to be a deck box or something to hold cards which for transporting they are not good at that. I don't want a deck box that would spill it's contents with barely any effort.

AS a display piece it's fine but as a deck box/container it fails.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
They look good but as they are suppose to be a deck box or something to hold cards which for transporting they are not good at that. I don't want a deck box that would spill it's contents with barely any effort.

AS a display piece it's fine but as a deck box/container it fails.

Maybe it's the exception rather than the rule but the Kyogre/Groudon deck box holds my M. Gardevoir/Xerneas deck without spilling it. I do however have noted it take some effort to close the top over the dice/coin storage and it shouldn't be that hard.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I guess the last 2 didnt sell well here?

Im sure i can get them on ebay later :)

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Of course they put my 2 favourite legendaries on one of these. Why wouldn't they? Urgh. I don't even like these. They're probably getting my money anyway, even though these things are really expensive and I literally won't use it. >.> (Also, the lid on my Charizard one doesn't even fit properly. >.>)

It sounds like you have lost the dice compartment and are using the slide on lid for the whole box. The space is meant to be filled with this compartment, and the sliding lid fits more snugly on top of that...

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I suspect I just have a poorly-fitting lid actually. (It doesn't actually fit over both.) Either way, a sliding lid is never going to be uber-secure.

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Eh, these aren't great. Good for those who only carry one deck I guess, but other than that I'm surprised they still went and made more.