Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNVOTE: grantm1999
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

I'm not too sold on either case, to be honest. Both of them seem shaky at best.
There's a case on grant?

And there's a case on Jesi?

Please, enlighten me. And respond to the question I asked you at the top of an earlier page, I think 41.

There's a case on grant?

And there's a case on Jesi?

Please, enlighten me. And respond to the question I asked you at the top of an earlier page, I think 41.
I have to vote all the players individually to activate my ability.
##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##VOTE: xdoggerx

Celever said:
So does Camo. It's pretty much our jobs on this site early on in the game. I attack more experienced players, he tries to force lynches on new players

So you think Camo's scummy now? because this time he was tunneling you.

@Celever - Thoughts about Luis?
I still need to look into his case further. From a scan I think it has legs to stand on.
I have to vote all the players individually to activate my ability.
##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi
##VOTE: xdoggerx
I meant my question at the top of Page 42 then. If you're just trying to find out Phoenix, just say so and don't try and hide it, lol.

So you think Camo's scummy now? because this time he was tunneling you.
IDRK. Camo has a fixation with attacking one or two players (me, Keeper, grant and WanderingWolf, who left the site :<) so I tend to just assume he'll do it every time and not look into it. I'm well aware that he only does it because we're relatively easy to push lynches on, anyway. It's not town play, but Camo does it as town (and as scum).
@thegrovylekid - Do you have to post each vote, then wait for mod's answer- only then vote for the next one?

If so, @mods- You are really evil.
The idea of the role is more of a "oh, and if you happen to vote for him you get a neat bonus". It's not meant to actually just be an investigative role.

@thegrovylekid - Do you have to post each vote, then wait for mod's answer- only then vote for the next one?

If so, @mods- You are really evil.
quakingpunch73 said:
Somewhere in those 18 votes you just placed, you sense that you have voted for Phoenix.
The hosts are the real scumteam here. :p

Okay yeah, I'm looking for Phoenix, but I won't confirm who it is (or if I've found him) unless you guys really want to.

Bolded. From my past, what, 4-5 games? you've seen that I don't really care about WIFOM, or AtE, or stuff like that. Not all WIFOM ar AtE is scummy, and not all scum use WIFOM or AtE. Still WIFOM? Sure, if you say so. But true nonetheless. If you think I'm scum just because WIFOM then go ahead. I've no way to stop you. But doubt the rest will follow.
You've played far more games that. xD

tbh, I don't care for things such as WIFOM or AtE recently because I think it is dumb and overused. (And as such, I only care for them in certain situations.)

Already explained. Can't see what you don't get.
Reading it again for the bajillionth time, I can see what you're saying in that regard. Considering your original vote is miss the important "I think" and is instead a blatant statement, if a player understood it how you intended, I'd consider calling out scumbuddying.

I can't speak for others, but for what it's worth, me "making some comment and then leaving again" is due to school. I don't post as often as some do, I know, but I'm trying as much as I can to scumhunt.
It's what you're commenting on. Keep in mind that I have school too but don't do the same thing you do.

Not entirely sure where to place my vote yet. I'm not feeling confident about either lynch. :/
Find someone else to put your vote on then.

Jabberwock said:
And bb was surprisingly ready to agree to sim's case. It took you four minutes to read through all of that and have it convince you that Cel's a decent lynch? It's taken me ten to skim through it a few times and get a general idea of what sim's charging Celever with, and I still don't agree with a lot of it.
I think that Jabber has raised a super good point with his case on bb reading that in 4 minutes. It took me at least 10 to read through it myself, and bbninjas hasn't been reading me as scum before that post. Possibly OMGUS, possibly adding pressure to his buddy's case... probably not town. My vote remains.
You should know by now that I will generally skim read bulks of text like that. I was just about to go to school anyway, so I didn't even have the time to read properly, so instead I made a quick comment to encourage your defense and give some slight pressure (which may have worked! :0).

I'm probably gonna get called out for tunnelling again,
You feeling the need to write this is scummy, and indicates minor panic on your part.

but @bbninjas: rationalise your vote.
My vote isn't even on you! You're got pretty fussed up over a few words. xD

Just a thought of [future reference] stuff from me:

- Townie points to simsands for being bothered to go back and read the entire thread to build that case on Celever. I can barely be bothered to do that as town (I get bored), let alone scum.

Just a thought of [future reference] stuff from me:

- Townie points to simsands for being bothered to go back and read the entire thread to build that case on Celever. I can barely be bothered to do that as town (I get bored), let alone scum.

It's not a towntell on its own, but it is when the one who has done it is simsands, since his scum meta is pretty inactive and inclu

It's not a towntell on its own, but it is when the one who has done it is simsands, since his scum meta is pretty inactive and inclu
I wasn't saying it was a towntell in the first place otherwise I would've said "simsands is town because <reasons>". :p

IDRK. Camo has a fixation with attacking one or two players (me, Keeper, grant and WanderingWolf, who left the site :<) so I tend to just assume he'll do it every time and not look into it. I'm well aware that he only does it because we're relatively easy to push lynches on, anyway. It's not town play, but Camo does it as town (and as scum).
This is a logical error. You play scummy so you get lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back