Shiny Kalos Tins in May!

What boosters will come in the tins? Generations or BreakPoint, or Fates Collide?
I'm guessing 1 Fates Collide, 1 BREAKpoint, 1 BREAKthrough, and either a Roaring Skies or a Ancient Origins.

I REALLY hope that the Ex's will be reprints. The Yveltal would be dope. The xerneas would be cool and the Zygarde would probably be the one from Fates Collide.

The only thing I noticed out of place (at least as a UK player) is the price, are the tins usually $19.99?? Out of completely genuine curiosity haha

I thought they were slightly cheaper usually so Im wondering if Pokemon has bumped the price up. Just thinking out loud here haha

ZYGARDE EX SHINY
life = complete
Pokemon is either going to make it really bad or so good its not even funny

We got Shiny Rayquaza when Ancient Origins was released, so I don't really see why we won't get Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal and regular Zygarde when the tins come out in May.

it is had to tell these cards are shiny...but I think that is my shiny bacon bird I want it!! :p juicy....delicous bacon! drools :p Hope to get a release date soon too. How come perfect zygarde is not shiny white color? Also hope we get newer packs from 2 BreakPoint, BreakThrough and Ancient Origins.

Oh I thought it was March 18, but still I am very excited. I do not think we will get Fates Collide in these tins because that set will come out in May like they always follow the set month release dates every year, then the one after that will be August. Shiny pokemon always valuable cards to collect :)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who wishes that Zygarde was the original form rather than the warrior like form? Yes I know there isn't an EX of that form, they should have made one of those.

All hail the bacon eagle also 1. why is Zygarde In perfect form not 50% and 2. Zygarde y u no shiny

Wow. I'm officially broke. Must buy that Yveltal tin! Looks so awesome. Wish these could be in a set :( Oh well. Time to spend another 20 bucks for one card.

Back