Shiny Kalos Tins in May!

Does anyone know if in Japan it was possible to get all three from whatever event it what, or if it was limited to one legendary per person?

Does anyone know if in Japan it was possible to get all three from whatever event it what, or if it was limited to one legendary per person?
They were all distributed via serial codes and I'm pretty sure you could have gotten all of them.

I wonder what these tins will look like. Tbh, I'm actually more excited about the possibility of the US getting shiny Kalos legends! :D

interesting, could be shiny art reprints of XY's Xerneas/Yveltal EX or new ones entirely as for Zygarde EX only the perfect form version EX has been revealed in japan, so I doubt it will be a shiny reprint of that version as the perfect form is likely in the Fates set, which comes out in may too.

These cards will contemplate well with the three secret rare shining EX'es of the weather trio from Bandit Ring/ Ancient Origins. Or at least I hope they make the stretch (like the recently reveqled Charizard EX Collection promo) and go all the way to the magical world of Full Art.

Does this news give anyone else the vibe that this block is coming to an end soon already? The end of blocks are often marked by shiny collections like this, are they not? I guess gyarados would be the exception.

interesting, could be shiny art reprints of XY's Xerneas/Yveltal EX or new ones entirely as for Zygarde EX only the perfect form version EX has been revealed in japan, so I doubt it will be a shiny reprint of that version as the perfect form is likely in the Fates set, which comes out in may too.

Given the fact that with the three secret rare shining EX'es of the weather trio from Bandit Ring/ Ancient Origins were all reprints of their initial versions from the 2 sets that preceded it. I'll put money where the my wallet is and agree with this until the normal Zygarde EX first becomes a thing and ultimately proves it.

It'd be interesting if we got the Kalos Legend events that Japan got last year, but I'm not gonna hold my breath until we get confirmation tbph.

Wow if there isn't a distribution for these for the game I will be disappointed, fingers crossed

Wow, Pokémon's really had a thing for shinies lately. I do like the shiny patterns on these legendaries, though, so I'll probably pick up a tin or two not that I need any more tins floating around the house.....

Back