Art Gallery Still Alive!(Skyleaf2000's Gallery)

Here is a request from @Jabberwock:

untitled_drawing_by_skyleaf2000-d9dbx30.png

Cottonee is coming next!

You have some great works here :)
My fav is this one:
I was drawing a picture as a gift for a friend, when I discovered it went perfectly with The Graveyard Stompers' song Here to Stay.
So here the two are together.

267935af449f7ceefb9f2973594d60ff-d9bt0mj.png

Keep up the good work!

I might have to redesign that card now... :p

I love it! It's so cute and fluffy, exactly as a Cottonee should be! :D

I might have to redesign that card now... :p

I love it! It's so cute and fluffy, exactly as a Cottonee should be! :D

Oh no, you don't have to do that! I just promised to get you the art and completely dropped the ball.
Glad you like it! :D

Update on my current art situation!
I've had the holidays, then went to Minnesota, and then my art program broke down!
Apologies to @bbninjas and all the others that are waiting on their art from me. I'm using another computer, so I will hopefully be a ton more productive.

That's a really great piece Skyleaf! It looks like you're improving in you Pokémon anatomy, which I think was your past weakness, which is pretty sweet.

Though your art program dying certainly isn't good. D:

That's a really great piece Skyleaf! It looks like you're improving in you Pokémon anatomy, which I think was your past weakness, which is pretty sweet.

Thanks so much! Good to hear I haven't completely lost my skill from lack of practice. :D

Update:
I'm currently working on what I consider to be a big art project. I've never done something in this fashion before, so it will be new and hopefully awesome. Sketching it out so far has been a blast, so I hope it will turn out well.

parkside_stroll__request__by_skyleaf2000-da030cy.png
A request for ViraLayton over on deviantART!
I tried to do a focus on backgrounds for this one, as I desperately need practice.

I'd like some CRITIQUE for this one! How can my backgrounds improve? :)

And no, this is not that big art project! That's still WIP! >_<;

That new Pokemon that CoroCoro revealed today? I felt like most people would like to have a better picture of it (including myself). So, in a rapid fashion, I conjured up what I thought it would look like. I made it take as much detail from the sprite as possible.
untitled_drawing_by_skyleaf2000-da2fvly.png
I've temporarily called it Shibark, and I believe it to be pure Normal-Type. With the black armbands it has, perhaps it'll Evolve into Normal/Fighting. Ooh, Shibrawl...

In addition, I am at the moment working on my first art of the starter Pokemon. It'll be a bit unusual~

Decided to try my hand at painting! I created this for my uncle, who loves hunting and the outdoors.
mallard_by_skyleaf2000-dat24el.png

Link while images are not working ~ bbninjas

Wow, I am alive! And I've done a bit of art while I've been gone.
However, my deviantart is no longer active and will not be returning. I had some...pretty bad experiences on that site that made me drop the site. If I ever do go back, I will be making a new account.
But here's one of the pieces I made while I was gone!

tumblr_pd62ym9Thr1xr8povo1_1280.png

Ooo it's been a while, Sky! Being conservative with the colours as you have creates this fantastic ghostly mood and I really dig it. :D The top right is clearly a Team Galatic Grunt and I think the bottom is Lusamine, but I have no clue about the top whelp. I guess that makes it even more mysterious!

Keen to know, have you found that your art style has evolved much since last time you've posted, Sky?

Back