Ash-Greninja-EX Revealed in 'CoroCoro!'

That artwork looks really promising! Can't wait to see the full card!

I don't exactly like Greninja but this looks like it might be a good card. I also think it will have a box based off of it.

Hope there is some type of box set also.

Ask and you shall receive, I was just talking about ash greninja on youtube and how it should get a card in the future but someone told me greninja break was enough but I had faith and now BOOM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope its good. if it isnt a promo, ash BETTER be in the FA(pikachu would be cool, but i would rather ash over pika) i have hopes that it isnt a promo because we already have a greninja promo, so it may not be a promo

i hope its good. if it isnt a promo, ash BETTER be in the FA(pikachu would be cool, but i would rather ash over pika) i have hopes that it isnt a promo because we already have a greninja promo, so it may not be a promo

Chances are it is a promo, don't think it will be in the next set XY10

I don't like Ash, Greninja or Pikachu so it sucks to see this make its way to the TCG but I am curious to see what it does.

Greninja is just another Pokemon they are forcing on people making us think its cool.

Full info should come out when CoroCoro is officially released, but I'm totally expecting this to be a special promo of some kind.

Probably won't come out in English though.

I don't like Ash, Greninja or Pikachu so it sucks to see this make its way to the TCG but I am curious to see what it does.

Greninja is just another Pokemon they are forcing on people making us think its cool.
But a lot of people really do think it's cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
But a lot of people really do think it's cool!

Well, so are a lot of other Pokemon but they don't get this level of attention. The reason I and a lot of other people like the Pokemon they do is because they build this relationship with them, taking the time to grow on them and appreciate them. When it comes to Greninja, I really want to like it but its so in your face all the time I just can't. Now whenever I see it, I just go ugh...

Though I wish Charizard was shown a little less, I just can't hate its inclusion because I have this level of love for it. Game Freak and TPC/i just jump on the popularity it gained but most like it for real reason since in never had the support for the parent company, as do other Pokemon.

Ash-Greninja EX is going to be epic. Im guessing its move will do 130 or 50x. What do you guys think of its new move and damage

Since when have they made cards based off of the anime? I thought they were all based on the video games. Maybe I have seen another anime promo card somewhere before actually....

It has the same HP as the other Greninja-EX (though 170HP is very generic for EXs), so perhaps it'll be a reprint of the other one? Though that would be odd as then you could essentially have 8 Greninja-EX in your deck.

Right, cuz it's not like it's the most popular of the three starters in gen6. Oh wait... it is.

Since when have they made cards based off of the anime? I thought they were all based on the video games. Maybe I have seen another anime promo card somewhere before actually....
Actually, sometimes cards aren't based on either. The entire Delta Species series of cards before Diamond and Pearl were its own spinoff idea exclusive to cards.

Back