'Mega Mewtwo Box' in November

Reminds me of the boxes that came with the jumbo primal Groudon/kyogre before primal clash released. I'm guessing the jumbo cards in this box will definitely be the mega mewtwos from break though.

these are like the mega chaizard boxes that came out in the UK. By the way in the uk we dont get the figure boxes for some reason.

Sigh, more jumbos I have to figure out how to get a hold of when they aren't released in the states. Still can't find those kind (Charizard X, Charizard Y, Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza).

Wow, that Mewtwo promo is garbage. Simply garbage. Worst artwork I've seen in my years as a Pokemon fan.

I wouldn't care if that card is worth a million dollars in the future. I'd burn that disgrace.

Sigh, more jumbos I have to figure out how to get a hold of when they aren't released in the states. Still can't find those kind (Charizard X, Charizard Y, Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza).

Ugh, I know how you feel. x_x I found the Xerneas and Yveltal on ebay and bought them up. I haven't seen them since. The Zards are far and few between and tend to be extremely overpriced. :/

Why can't the US boxes come with both the jumbo and the figure? What's so difficult about that?

Why in Europe , it has no right to figurines and pins as you ? While we paid more ... And in the box with the mega versions , you have to buy two instead of a box . Example with absol ex, we paid 1 box for the mega and 1 other for the simple...

The figurines given out in the boxes don't pass some kind of European toy safety regulation and that's why they're not included in the European boxes.

Are you Serious? Europe getting the Mega Mewtwo EX Box. Why cant America get the Box. Europe got the Mega Charizard EX Box. I really wanted to get That jumbo card of Mega Mewtwo Y EX. I never got EX from regular packs, Only Boxes.

Last edited:
Back