Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's not lying, he targeted Luis, which scattered mind confirmed.

He could be a thief, though why he would need a Galladite is beyond me (unless he is scum and stole it from Luis to prevent you getting it! Though why would Luis give it you if he's scum :/ Haha I'm reading into this too much...)

And yeah those inactive people should start posting please!!

My ability and my Pokémon, since you said you targeted me, your Cacnea caused my Pokémon to flinch. My other ability was simply vote weight, which he had was one.
I said you COULD have targeted me, and then got blocked by Cacturne, but that was ruled out in favour of me being the kill victim for tonight, which explains why Justified activated.

I don't think SilverSilent is telling the whole truth. Sorry, nothing personal, I just have a hard time believing you [vote weight was kind of obvious]

You used Your Pokémon on Luis? It's late, I'm tired, can you be specific as to wether you used your ability or your Pokémon on Luis?

I used both my ability and my Pokémon on Luis. My ability tells me the vote weight of one person that died the day before and my Pokémon tell and hidden info that might have been off the flip of a person that had died the previous day. When I used my Pokémon, it failed because it had flinched while my ability simply told me he had a vote weight of one.

It's cool, I understand.

##UNVOTE: SilverSilent

You didn't fall for my trap, therefore you are most likely being honest and I have no reason to continue tunnelling you at the minute

##VOTE: PMJ

Your turn.

The reason I think he's being honest because he didn't fall for my trap is because Scum would try and come up with information to try and appear townier, therefore potentially forgetting about the flinch, which segues into Lynch all Liars.

Goodnight all, I'm heading off for the night.

Ok, thought I had a lead to nail you as Indie! but never mind :p hehehe... Since hearing that bb loves the Manga I did some reading into the short Pokemon Ranger Manga series! And discovered the main antagonist Kincaid used Dusknoir and Darkrai, which I thought would be very fitting for someone who can target the dead...

But alas... If there is an Indie it could be Kincaid?? It would seem surprising to have a part Pokemon Ranger inspired game and not have the villain (hence why i think indie, cos he's not magma or aqua)

To people who reckon I am inactive: I'm in school. I'm Australian (AEST). Put two and two together: I only got home about half an hour ago.

If Silver is a Coroner like SS thought he was, then I'm reading a town here. After Silver realised what his role actually does do it's pretty likely.

ATM I'm basically waiting for PMJ to put in his rebuttles.

In response to Squirtle Squad here I'll just say that I don't think bb has read the Pokémon Ranger manga, it's mainly about the [bestselling] Pokémon Adventures manga series, namely the ones that focus on Hoenn. So what you've just theorised is most likely 100% irrelevant.

Oh well, that was already proven when SS claimed psychic as his pokemon... Ive read the adventures manga so I'm googling through flavour to try and work anything out! I love flavour :p it really makes a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back