TCG Fakes Reggie McGigas's Image-Based Fake Cards: Wailmer and Wailord

I decided to fix up Zygarde EX.

6495352_orig.png

And here's a shiny version for your troubles.

7239385_orig.png

5817188_orig.png
5283770_orig.png

Very underrated Pokemon right here.
And he's back! :D

Comments: Firstly, I think you're missing a word in Plant Force. Secondly, Grass Knot is OP. I've done the maths already: Wormadam can 1-hit KO most EXs with the right partners, so with a single [G] energy, this is a bit powerful. See Forretress FLF and Beartic FFI

8088357_orig.png
7865163_orig.png

I am really proud of these.And yes just now did I realize I forgot to do gold lines for Druddigon, expect the fix and some break cards soon!

Firstly, EX render for Druddigon is really good! Secondly, Full Art is really pretty! Thirdly, I'd imagine you can do a bit more flamy stuff at the bottom of the Druddigon card (for an example). It looks a bit bar there (just don't put in my glow balls or my eyes will hurt). But these are certainly getting nicer at time goes on!

Reggie, it's BREAK Evolution. It's support for Evolutions, not a reason to make Basics more OP. :p

That aside, I do love the renders for Groudon and Druddigon. I also agree with ninjas, that more effects around the border of Druddigon would be good. Overall, however, they're all really nice cards, and very well done. :)

I just noticed the red background on Druddigon. That's actually really well done too!

I love your cards!

However, Druddigon's ability should read:

If this Pokémon takes damage from an attack from 1 of your opponent's Pokémon, flip a coin. If Heads, your opponent can't play Item cards from his or her hand during his or her next turn.

Also, how come Wormadam Trash and Wormadam Sandy have the same ability? It only makes sense on Wormadam Sandy, really.

That aside, you're one of my favourite fakers, keep up the great work! :D

Nice, nice! I think you thought quite nicely about Zygarde 10%, especially balancing, which is nice, imo. By the way, I think Z-Quinox should be worded:

"This attack does 20 damage for each Pokemon in your discard pile that have the Z-Quinox attack. You may not add more than 80 damage in this way."

Wording this way should make their be no need to have that clause at the end, and there was multiple errors in the first clause of the attack.

I really like the regular art Zygarde (and the full art is amazing as always :p)! The art and attacks are also super cool on the Xerneas and Yveltal. (Hinting at a matching art Zygarde?) My only complaints are that the FA Zygarde has one less retreat cost than the RA, and I think it could be a little more powerful. Maybe remove either the discard 2 Energy or the 5 Pokemon clause? Also, you added an extra i in Dusknoir.

One final note: even though my posts here always end in little nitpicks, your fakes are awesome! You're one of my favorite, if not my favorite, faker on this site.

I really like the regular art Zygarde (and the full art is amazing as always :p)! The art and attacks are also super cool on the Xerneas and Yveltal. (Hinting at a matching art Zygarde?) My only complaints are that the FA Zygarde has one less retreat cost than the RA, and I think it could be a little more powerful. Maybe remove either the discard 2 Energy or the 5 Pokemon clause? Also, you added an extra i in Dusknoir.

One final note: even though my posts here always end in little nitpicks, your fakes are awesome! You're one of my favorite, if not my favorite, faker on this site.

That means a lot!

IDK why the FA has one less retreat cost.

I did post a Zygarde in that style earlier this week.

My only critique is watching the holo sheets. They have dampened/darkened the cards noticeably, especially on this recent Zygarde EXs.

Back