Pokemon Worlds 2015 Livestream for VG, TCG, and Pokken Tournament!

kai88

THE Aspiring Trainer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
congrats to rowan!
We go to the same league, and he's a great kid. He certainly deserves the crown!

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
I'm sorry but I can't take the thumbnail seriously. Why is there a Clefairy in a wifi battle. I get that it can use Eviolite but still...
If someones trying to use Clefairy as this years MVP like Pachirisu last year, then good luck, I guess.

King of Dragons

I just hang around for reasons
Congrats to everyone who made it to the Top 8 and overall World Championship :).

As for the the top decks..... surprised is all I have to say.

ez_jamin

Aspiring Trainer
Some pretty sweet decks lined up for world championship deck releases. Do they always pick the three winners as long as two aren't the same archetype?

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Wow... To think that Archie's Blastoise actually won in the Masters Division! Looking at the deck list, though, the consistency of the trainers used proved quite effective.

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again
Wow... To think that Archie's Blastoise actually won in the Masters Division! Looking at the deck list, though, the consistency of the trainers used proved quite effective.

I've been trying out the deck on PTCGO.

Even as a player not 100% familiar with all the outs to get Archie's Turn 1, I can get T1 Archie's a good 70% of the time.

Serpens

Aspiring Trainer
Darn it. Just when they were steadily moving east, and one could thought next ones will be in Europe...
Nope. "We cannot leave North America!"

scuba steveE

Absolute
Darn it. Just when they were steadily moving east, and one could thought next ones will be in Europe...
Unfortunately, Worlds will probably never be held outside of the US in the near future. The one time they did (Vancouver), TPCi had problems with customs and organizing it.

San Fran is cool.

squiggleblorg

Aspiring Trainer
San Fran is somewhere in the US I've always wanted to go so I'm happy since I'm going to do everything in my power to make it there next year either as a competitor or just a fan, HYPE!

TheStrictNein

Has tried turning it off and on again

Seeing as TPCi are based in America, it's cheaper and easier for them to both host the event in America and give out prizes (prize laws are a right bitch worldwide)

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Alright, a fellow brit winning the seniors in the VGC. Grats to all of them!

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It was awesome watching on the screen. I got there early to get a front row seat.

kai88

THE Aspiring Trainer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
congrats to rowan! We go to the same league, and I can't believe we have two champs in a row!
(Rowan, Andrew E.)
He is a great kid, and I think he more than deserves this title!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Archie's Blastoise, eh? real nice.

But sadly no mention of Kyogre was throughout worlds. Makes me sad, Kyo is an awesome deck.

And dang it. I wanted somewhere in the midwest. ;~;