• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] Curious Cleffa's Bulk Trades! Updated with Guardians Rising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I understnad haha. But I don't have anything unlisted except Mewtwo EX FA (NXD) and I'm keeping that for something I really need or whatever. Anyways, I think I'll just hold off for now. Thanks though!

Okay! Hopefully we can come to a trade sometime! :)

hello :3

would you do my:
Reshiram ex 29/113 - $4.89
Gothitel 47/98 - holo .49
Kyurem 34/101 - holo $1.69
Hydreigon 79/101 – Holo $0.99
Bisharp 82/101 – Holo $0.59
Haxorus 88/101 – Holo $0.59
Zapdos 41/99 – holo $0.79
Articuno 27/99 - Holo $0.69
Chandelure 20/99 – Holo $0.49
Luxray 46/99 – RH $0.49
Gardevoir 57/99 – RH $0.89
Gigalith 67/124 – Holo $0.49
Garchomp 91/124 – RH $0.49
Scizor 94/149 – holo $0.89
Total: $14.46

for your:
Reshiram FA RC22 $2.29
Hydreigon ex 62/108 $2.99
Gallade EX FA $6.99
Absol 40/108 .79
Flygon 110/160 .39
total: $13.45

lemme know if you want anything changed ^.^

hello :3

would you do my:
Gothitel 47/98 - holo .49
Kyurem 34/101 - holo $1.69
Hydreigon 79/101 – Holo $0.99
Bisharp 82/101 – Holo $0.59
Haxorus 88/101 – Holo $0.59
Zapdos 41/99 – holo $0.79
Articuno 27/99 - Holo $0.69
Chandelure 20/99 – Holo $0.49
Luxray 46/99 – RH $0.49
Gardevoir 57/99 – RH $0.89
Gigalith 67/124 – Holo $0.49
Garchomp 91/124 – RH $0.49
Scizor 94/149 – holo $0.89
Total: $14.46

for your:
Reshiram FA RC22 $2.29
Gallade EX FA $6.99
Absol 40/108 .79
Flygon 110/160 .39
total: $13.45

lemme know if you want anything changed ^.^

I'm not really liking trading a FA for a whole bunch of holos, but how does this trade sound:
Your:
Serperior (if it's from Dragons Exalted, 125/124)

For my:
Reshiram FA RC22 $2.29
Gallade EX FA $6.99
Absol 40/108 .79
Flygon 110/160 .39

Let me know how this sounds to you, I'm very interested in those two cards though :)

I have 2-3 emboar (inferno fandango) B/W and 1-2 promo emboar with the same ability, but I want to make the deal more worth it with shipping etc, so after my sunday pokemon league at about 5 pm est I should tell you what else I will gladly trade. I just wanted to know if you're still interested in getting emboar, and some other 99 cent - 2 dollar cards first.

I have 2-3 emboar (inferno fandango) B/W and 1-2 promo emboar with the same ability, but I want to make the deal more worth it with shipping etc, so after my sunday pokemon league at about 5 pm est I should tell you what else I will gladly trade. I just wanted to know if you're still interested in getting emboar, and some other 99 cent - 2 dollar cards first.
Sounds good! I'm only interested in one of the BW Emboar holo (20/114) for my set. Let me know on Sunday if we can make a trade! :)

Sounds good! I'm only interested in one of the BW Emboar holo (20/114) for my set. Let me know on Sunday if we can make a trade! :)
Ok, I am sorry I don't have more of those sets as I cleared out my fractions of sets ages ago (to sell in bulk) and lost stuff that became worth $5 a piece the next week. (read eggxecutor and golbats and crobats EGGXECUTOR!!! *CRIES*)
But I did keep some random cards from the sets, including a ferrothorn that's brown due to lack of ink, I am not making guarantees, but I should have like 5 more cards on your list.

Edit: I will be bringing a copy of the list of cards you want (the commons-rares etc) with me on my ipod on sunday just to make it worth the shipping etc.

Second edit: I just copy and pasted your list of commons-rares to my ipod and I can tell you with absolute certainty that I know I have no less than 20 of the cards on your list.

Last edited:
I went through a crap ton of my cards and found these, I still have 1 more binder to go through and I'll update this post with the stuff I find there.
image.jpg

After going through 5k+ cards for 5+ hours I have found that I have 24 cards on hand that I can send to you. I hope you dont mind that a few are foils, I have another card that I could send you that's on the list, but it's a play! Promo with a set number, do you still want it even if it's a promo?

Last edited:
I went through a crap ton of my cards and found these, I still have 1 more binder to go through and I'll update this post with the stuff I find there.

After going through 5k+ cards for 5+ hours I have found that I have 24 cards on hand that I can send to you. I hope you dont mind that a few are foils, I have another card that I could send you that's on the list, but it's a play! Promo with a set number, do you still want it even if it's a promo?

Nice! and I just want the regular cards, holos are fine, just not the reverse holo foils. And no promos. Thanks!

Updated! Looking for new Dragon Vault cards!
Dragonite 5/20
Axew 12/20
Fraxure 14/20
Fraxure 15/20
Haxorus 16/20
Kyurem 21/20

Hi, I have several items from your list, and I'm interested in your Thunderus EX FA, both your reverse and regular acro bike, reverse enhanced hammer, and Lysandre. In addition, if you have any Golbats or Crobats from Phantom Forces, I'm interested in those.

All the cards I have are in NM condition, with a couple little dots of white on the edges.
I have: Latios EX from Plasma Freeze
Shaymin EX from Next Destinies
Ultra Ball from Plasma Blast- This one's reverse, I don't know if you'll still want it
Accelgor from Plasma Blast- I have a reverse and a regular, if you prefer one
Escavalier from Plasma Blast
Gothitelle from Dragons Exalted- Also a reverse
Blastoise from Boundaries Crossed- Holo
Sigilyph from Dragons Exalted- Holo
Energy Switch from BW Base
Xtransciever from Noble Victories
Eevee from Dark Explorers
Haxorus from Dragon Vault- Holo
Pokemon Catcher from Plasma Blast
Articuno from Next Destinies- Holo and probably the only perfect mint card
Croagunk from Boundaries Crossed

If you're interested, let me know; I'd love to trade.

Last edited:
Hi, I have several items from your list, and I'm interested in your Thunderus EX FA, both your reverse and regular acro bike, reverse enhanced hammer, and Lysandre. In addition, if you have any Golbats or Crobats from Phantom Forces, I'm interested in those.

All the cards I have are in NM condition, with a couple little dots of white on the edges.
I have: Latios EX from Plasma Freeze
Ultra Ball from Plasma Blast- This one's reverse, I don't know if you'll still want it
Accelgor from Plasma Blast- I have a reverse and a regular, if you prefer one
Gothitelle from Dragons Exalted- Also a reverse
Articuno from Next Destinies- Holo and probably the only perfect mint card
Croagunk from Boundaries Crossed

If you're interested, let me know; I'd love to trade.

Okay! Let me take a look for any Crobats or Golbats from Phantom Forces and I'll edit this post later tonight with a trade offer :)

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of town from this coming Sunday to the next Sunday, so if you have an offer for me, I'll probably be sending it out after I get back.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of town from this coming Sunday to the next Sunday, so if you have an offer for me, I'll probably be sending it out after I get back.

So I got around to searching and I found 4 Golbats from Phantom Forces, but no Crobats.
So this is what I have that you're interested in:
Thundurus EX FA
Lysandre x1
Acro Bike x2
Acro Bike RH x1
Enhanced Hammer RH x1
(Also Enhanced Hammer x2 if you're interested in those)

Since I'm not interested in reverses, I've taken those off the list.
From what you've got, here's what I'm interested in (in order):
Latios EX from Plasma Freeze
Articuno from Next Destinies- Holo
Accelgor from Plasma Blast- regular
Croagunk from Boundaries Crossed (what number is this one?)

Feel free to make an offer when you get back :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated with Bandit Ring Haves and Wants!

Last edited:
Hi CuriousCleffa,

Wanted to ask whether international trades from USA to Europe are welcome. If so, I would have these japanese cards for trade:

1 Mega Aggron EX FA 76/70
1 Xerneas EX FA 63/60

Would be interested in these japanese cards from your list:

2 Shaymin EX XY6 63/78
2 faded Town XY7 78/81

All cards are mint condition and have not been played.

Hi CuriousCleffa,

Wanted to ask whether international trades from USA to Europe are welcome. If so, I would have these japanese cards for trade:

1 Mega Aggron EX FA 76/70
1 Xerneas EX FA 63/60

Would be interested in these japanese cards from your list:

2 Shaymin EX XY6 63/78
2 faded Town XY7 78/81

All cards are mint condition and have not been played.

Yup, I do international trades if they're worth it. Feel free to make an offer, I am interested in the Mega Aggron more than the Xerneas, but still interested in both :)

Hi CuriousCleffa,

Sounds good. I assume we will both send the cards via registered airmail. Please feel free to make an offer. Only interested in both japanese Shaymin Ex and japanese trainer cards (Faded Town, Vs Seeker and Level Ball) at the moment.

Hi CuriousCleffa,

Also have one Rayquaza EX 61/78 available for trade. Please feel free to make an offer since I am terrible at that. Interested in both japanese Shaymin Ex and trainers.

So I got around to searching and I found 4 Golbats from Phantom Forces, but no Crobats.
So this is what I have that you're interested in:
Thundurus EX FA
Lysandre x1
Acro Bike x2
Acro Bike RH x1
Enhanced Hammer RH x1
(Also Enhanced Hammer x2 if you're interested in those)

Since I'm not interested in reverses, I've taken those off the list.
From what you've got, here's what I'm interested in (in order):
Latios EX from Plasma Freeze
Articuno from Next Destinies- Holo
Accelgor from Plasma Blast- regular
Croagunk from Boundaries Crossed (what number is this one?)

Feel free to make an offer when you get back :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated with Bandit Ring Haves and Wants!
Okay, so the Croagunk is number sixty-five.

I'll trade everything you want for the Thunderus EX FA, the four Golbats, Lysandre, all three acro bike, and all three enhanced hammers, if that's okay with you. I have no need for the cards you want from me, so if you're interested in all of them, I'll trade them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back