TCG Fakes Reggie McGigas's Image-Based Fake Cards: Wailmer and Wailord

I forgot to save the Palkia file as a PSD, which means I can't change it without some heavy editing. But I will post an updated Dialga. Also, I will do Pikachu instead of Pichu because Pichu isn't in my set.

Alternatively, you could just make a new game mechanic, adding some text saying "Legendary" under the HP. You'd have to edit all the Legendaries you have already, but it won't be like editing a text layer.

For Palkia, treat the wording as "Search your deck for a basic Pokemon (excluding Pokemon EX) and put it in your hand".

458445_orig.png

8288750_orig.png

12136_orig.png

7679340_orig.png

I need a set logo for my next card- anyone willing to design a set logo?? It should say "Sands of Justice". Let your imagination run wild! Bonus points if you can get Regirock's eye pattern in there somewhere. ;)

That Registeel is staring into my soul, I love it. xD The Raichu art also feel like a nice throwback to HGSS Raichu; was that on purpose? :p You forgot to update the Pokédex for Raichu, though; it has the same Pokédex text as Pikachu.

That Registeel is staring into my soul, I love it. xD The Raichu art also feel like a nice throwback to HGSS Raichu; was that on purpose? :p You forgot to update the Pokédex for Raichu, though; it has the same Pokédex text as Pikachu.

It wasn't on purpose, I just thought the artwork looked cool XD it did feel familiar, so that's where it was inspired from :p

Ooooooh, Delta Species, fun! :D I really love that mechanic and wish they'd bring it back. It was always fun to see the creativity of different types used for the various Pokémon and how it was reflected in the card art. Any particular reason you chose Dragon/Steel for the typing? It seems like it would be more fitting to have it be at least part Dark-type (especially with that Ability). Does the use of Δ over (like it was before) have any special significance?

Ooooooh, Delta Species, fun! :D I really love that mechanic and wish they'd bring it back. It was always fun to see the creativity of different types used for the various Pokémon and how it was reflected in the card art. Any particular reason you chose Dragon/Steel for the typing? It seems like it would be more fitting to have it be at least part Dark-type (especially with that Ability). Does the use of Δ over (like it was before) have any special significance?

My friend thought it would be cool to have a steel type Rayquaza so this card is really just his request. I just uploaded it.

Also, more deltas - my friend liked it so much he requested his two favorite Pokemon- Snorlax and Giritina as shinies. Maybe a miniset will develop from this?

8318754_orig.png

2354459_orig.png

9011320_orig.png

I'm going to suggest holosheets. They add a definite feel of reality to a card.

Otherwise, those look very nice, Reggie. I like the new take on Delta Species (even though I can't find Asche's Delta AT blanks - are you colorizing that, or does he really have those?).

I'm going to suggest holosheets. They add a definite feel of reality to a card.

Otherwise, those look very nice, Reggie. I like the new take on Delta Species (even though I can't find Asche's Delta AT blanks - are you colorizing that, or does he really have those?).

I did add holosheets but they made the textues practically invisible

The blanks were made by Asche and then colorized green, Unfortunately I do not have the skill to make my own blanks.

The textures do seem a bit light now that you mention it. They are in two layers, right? Multiply 50%-70%ish under a Color Dodge or something at about the same works for me, but I don't know how that translates to GIMP.
You could also try a holosheet over just the background, bringing the Snorlax/Giratina/Rayquaza/other Pokémon over the holo layer.

Blui hasn't responded in a while so I'll just post the update out now and add the set logo to Steven when he responds. For now enjoy this huge update!

Added:
Beldum line
Roggenrola
Giritina
Steven (I need the set logo as he is the prerelease promo)

Modified:
Metagross (new art and attacks)
Registeel (I put the wrong number for the set number)

3546855_orig.png

1932016_orig.png

2224449_orig.png
8684207_orig.png
1581276_orig.png

8744193_orig.png

1397370_orig.png

2488056_orig.png

9432536_orig.png
3384385_orig.png

These textures are certainly getting much nicer! I'd love to see you make a Raichu-EX FA delta species [W] and make it looks as close to an EX FA as possible. This means that I'd really want to see different texture patterns across the art, and not just one. #hyped

These textures are certainly getting much nicer! I'd love to see you make a Raichu-EX FA delta species [W] and make it looks as close to an EX FA as possible. This means that I'd really want to see different texture patterns across the art, and not just one. #hyped

Sounds good, but first I'll finish up a project I've been working on for a while...It's an original concept for sure, definitely not ogreused.

And for Raichu do you want it to be an EX FA or a regular card like my other ones have been?

Back