Fall 2015 'Power Beyond' Tins

So... Another Rayquaza tin? I mean, yeah, I get it, everyone's having to change their drawers like every 5 minutes over Rayquaza, but it's getting super over-done to the point I'm losing interest intensely. How about a Gardevoir or Diancie tin? Something different plz?

Hey atleast we get hoopa and latios. Atleast thats somthing different. As for the rayquaza , i understand why they do it , from a business point of view , anything rayquaza sells lol
i want a ho-oh tin dammit!! All these legendary pokes in these new sets and ho-oh isn't in anything!! Gettin no love!!!

Rayquaza-EX is defenitely going to be the Colorless one since that's the one from Emerald Break. No doubt whatsoever. It's a decent EX on it's own since it can do 60 for 1, but you're still going to have to afford the Mega Rayquaza-EX's to make AAA use of it.

Latios-EX is a great choice since it's a pretty playable 1-of in Psychic decks to give yourself a decent chance at a T1 donk, but with Altaria DRX presumably rotating before the tins release, I'm not sure if the opportunity to build this deck off of tins is going to be all that high.

Hoopa-EX is the golden star of the tins. It's got a fantastic Ability, and since every Mega Deck in the format can make great use of this card, I think this is going to be a bestseller. Probably the most playable tin since Yveltal-EX!

Dang it! I saw the image of Hoopa-EX and thought the leaks were starting!

As for the tins, I probably won't get but it depends on the artwork to be honest.

Yeah gotta admit that Hoopa EX will be wonderful for most decks out there. Not quiet sure it would be as good as the splashable Shaymin EX but the next best contender.

Can't say Raquaza EX surprises me all that much. Latios EX maybe a little bit though.

Nooooo!!! Why Latios EX!!!!!! It was the chance to have a Promo Shaymin EX... :(

I was sure about a Hoopa EX tin with Rayquaza EX and Shaymin EX, like Mewtwo EX and Darkrai EX before.

No seriously, Why Latios against Shaymin???

I wonder how they decide on which Pokémon gets what product?? Do they like flip a coin?? Have wrestling matches over it?? Rock , paper , scissors?? Or what?? Lol maybe based on popularity or somthing lol
i think they should do one set and one season of products all by letting the fans vote on which pokemon they want in the set and in other merch lol

I kind of want it to be the dragon Rayquaza just to differentiate the products. That being said I'm actually more excited to see the decks that the online codes will contain.

i want a ho-oh tin dammit!! All these legendary pokes in these new sets and ho-oh isn't in anything!! Gettin no love!!!
Hey man, welcome to the club. My favorite is a tie between Ninetales and Rapidash and all they ever got were Timmy-card filled precon decks eons ago. :(

They gave us a Latios spirit link for the Mega last time, homie. It's basically a calling card for what's gonna be in the tins.

That being said I'm actually more excited to see the decks that the online codes will contain.
And I'm trying to find a way to get em off kids at my League who hate the Online stuff! ;)

As for the tins, I probably won't get but it depends on the artwork to be honest.
Ya I want it to be really cool art
Nooooo!!! Why Latios EX!!!!!! It was the chance to have a Promo Shaymin EX... :(

I was sure about a Hoopa EX tin with Rayquaza EX and Shaymin EX, like Mewtwo EX and Darkrai EX before.

Well I think there shouldn't be a shaymin tin because that would make shaymin easy to get and shaymin is op is that's why they didn't

Hahaha i thought the same thing. Now im refreshing the page every ten minutes hoping the leaks would start!! I need to see the full arts now!!

As much as I LOOOVE Rayquaza(My favorite legendary ever since I found him in Sapphire many years ago!), I think they are making too many different promos. I was planning on collecting all the Rayquaza promos they put out this year, but there are so many expensive products to buy now! I think I'll just settle for the collection with the figure in it...

A Shaymin EX tin would be 1,000x better. It really grosses me out how Pokemon never fixes a card being overpriced. Yugioh releases all kinds of a rare/expensive card. Dark Hole is 10 dollars holo? Cool, here it is non holo for a dollar. Peace. Pokemon/Nintendo can be so greedy. Back on topic, I do like the Hoopa EX being an option, I'll probably pick that up.

Uh. My Latios EX will lower even more in value. It's a cheap EX to begin with. Well I wont have to buy so many packs to try to pull a Hoopa then.

So... Another Rayquaza tin? I mean, yeah, I get it, everyone's having to change their drawers like every 5 minutes over Rayquaza, but it's getting super over-done to the point I'm losing interest intensely. How about a Gardevoir or Diancie tin? Something different plz?
I second that Gardevoir tin! But nope! All we ever get in tins are either Legendary or Starter Pokemon, so we can't hope for anything like that! (Though, to be fair, in the past few years, they've come out with a lot of the playable Legendary EX's, which makes it easier obtain them for less money. And I do appreciate that.)

...Which actually made me think about it. When was the last time we got a tin that didn't have a Legendary or Starter Pokemon in it? Turns out, it was Garchomp C Lv.X, back in 2009. >:|

...Which actually made me think about it. When was the last time we got a tin that didn't have a Legendary or Starter Pokemon in it? Turns out, it was Garchomp C Lv.X, back in 2009. >:|
And before that was Milotic (and if I could find someone who wanted my Xerneas TINS I would eagerly trade for the Milotic one), and again, more starters and Legendaries. I fell in love with Delphox thanks to the tin's promo EX art, but I'm mad they didn't use that Pokemon evo chain ANY MORE so far in this set. In SIX expansions, only one set of Finnekin (I don't count the starter set; that's stupid and basically cheating)? Why? WHY?! So effin stupid I could cry... 2467285426 copies and variants of Rayquaza and nothing of the pillars of the set. /tellushowyoureallyfeel

If they want to do another Delphox line, that is fine with me. But let's do something slightly different and make Delphox a psychic type. Then let's add a Chestnaught line with Chestnaught itself being a fighting type.

In some ways I prefer when the tins give us new Pokémon (like the Kalos tins did) rather than repeats (like the Kanto tins did). If that means making some new EX's like a Haxorus EX, a Pangoro EX, and a Whimsicott EX then so be it. Not that I think that would ever happen.

Back