Finished Twelve Days of YPPY Introduction and Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Twelve Days of YPPY | Day Eleven | Holiday Pokedex

Pikachu:

The most overrated reindeer ever. He dosn't even have a shiny nose.

Chinchou:
As Christmas Eve becomes Christmas Day, large schools of Chinchou swim up to the surface, exposing their glowing lights to the world above in an act of peace and serenity. Those who see this event are said to have their hearts filled with Christmas spirit and joy.

Also Pikachu has already been done, but I love this picture so I'm going to post it anyway, just in spoilers:
171701.jpg.m.1419254360

Pikachu is Santa's little helper. He sneaks down the chimneys of various houses on Christmas Eve, placing the residents' presents into their stockings, while Santa Claus stays on the roof looking after the Pokémon that pull his sleigh.

Lopunny:
Santa's favorite Christmas helper if you know what I mean. Her fur is used for making those ugly Christmas sweaters.

Delibird:

Contrary to popular belief, Delibird doesn't help out Santa at all. He hates the guy, actually. That pouch he carries wherever he goes contains the severed heads of his victims.

Gyrados:

Gyrados will completely mark out if the song "Jingle Bells" is played. Sometimes its dancing gets so intense that it destroys buildings and people think it is going on a rampage.

Jynx:
The real Mrs. Claus. Their love proves that the bond between trainer and Pokemon goes beyond battling.

Chandelure:
A ballin' Halloween Pokemon that is so cool he even gets an invites to Santa's Christmas Party because he's so awesome like that.

"#$wag" ~Chandelure
(S)he was the first to use that phrase if you didn't know.

Espeon

Unlike it's implied name, it is believed to have Ice-based properties. (I think a certain moderator knows where I'm going with this cough cough)

Sylveon:

Sylveon's experience with tying bows leads it to be very wanted at the gift wrapping counter during the holidays.

ninfia_sylveon___bow_tie_by_ancaleon-d5v57hu.png

Chesnaught

The famous holiday song was derived from roasting this Pokemon. It's called "Chesnaughts roasting on an open fire"

Twelve Days of YPPY | Day Twelve | Count to Xmas (Target: 26 | Leaders: Moderators)

Typhlosion:
Typhlosion's flame is often used to roast chestnuts around Christmas time. Due to its occasional outbursts, there's a chance more than chestnuts will be roasted that time of year...

And that's gonna conclude today's Christmas game. The final game(!) will be up shortly. If you'd like to discuss this game, feel free to do so in the General Discussion thread.

On the twelfth day of YPPY my true love gave to me:
Twelve Grimers Count to X drumming,
Eleven Piplups Pokedex Piping,
Ten Lord Helixes Christmas Story a-leaping,
Nine Meloettas Rename Dancing,
Eight Miltanks Finishing a-milking,
Seven Swannas Holiday Songs a-swimming,
Six Zangoose Naughty/Nice a-Listing,
FIVE GOLDEEN NUMBERS,
Four Calling Crush a Wish Pidgeys,
Three Kalos Take Or Pass Combuskens,
Two Tirtouga Bad Holiday Jokes Pidove(s),
and The Ban Game in a Lum Tree.​

Welcome to the final game of the Twelve Days of YPPY! You can find more details about it here. Today, we're counting down to the Xmas itself!

In this game, there are two teams: Members and Moderators. Both teams have are trying to count down to Christmas first. To do this, both teams count up by posting one after another. (Each post counts as 1 day of December.) However, if someone from the other team posts then the counter is reset and the team that reset the counter may begin trying to count down to Christmas themselves. After 1 team has reached Christmas, they can keep counting anyway, because why not!?

As with all other Twelve Days of YPPY games, the YPPY rule applies to this game. You must wait for two other people to post after your previous post before you may post again.

Let's finish this thing off with a bang!
Discussion thread[/url].

RE: Twelve Days of YPPY | Day Twelve | Count to Xmas (Current Target: 25)

No way...1

Here we go again...2

By the way, Drohn, Luis and I have another attack planned for later on today.

[/lie]

[/or-was-it]

1... what time is it for you, IE? And no putting the answer in my post just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back