Last week TPCi revealed the full product lineup for July’s special Pokemon GO set. No release dates were revealed.
Distributors have now revealed the first wave of products that will release. These will hit store shelves on July 1st:
- Pokémon GO Elite Trainer Box (and presumably the Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Box Plus)
- Pokémon GO V Battle Decks, including the bundle version
- Pokémon GO Premium Collection
- Pokémon GO Special Collections
- Pokémon GO Poké Ball Tins
- Pokémon GO Collection
This means the following products will release at a later time, perhaps toward the end of July or even in August:
- Pokémon GO Mini Tins
- Pokémon GO Tin
- Pokémon GO Premier Deck Holder Collection
- Pokémon GO Pin Collections
So far we’ve only seen images of the “Pokémon GO Special Collections.” No other product details have been revealed yet.
In Japan, the Pokemon GO set will release on June 17th. It will feature 71 cards. Each booster pack will contain six cards.