We now have the product description for June’s “Pokemon TCG Trainers Toolkit!”
The description was released through a foreign-language distributor, so we’ve translated it into English. We should have the official English description and product images within the next few weeks.
The Pokemon TCG Trainers Toolkits offers everything you need to create a powerful Pokemon TCG deck! Turn your card collection into a fun and winning Pokemon Trading Card Game deck!
In this Trainers Toolkit you will find an abundance of Trainers and Energy, including a Deck Builder’s Guide to create the best deck with your Pokemon. A Pokemon TCG Trainers Toolkit contains:
– Over 50 useful cards, including dozens of Trainers cards and 2 Dedenne-GX
– Over 100 Energy cards, including special new Energy (the original language does not use the proper term “Special Energy” here, so this point could be referring to new artwork for the Energy cards)
– 4 Pokemon TCG booster packs
– 65 sleeves to protect your cards
– A Deck Builder’s Guide
– A complete Pokemon TCG game manual
– A set of 7 tournament-legal dice
– 2 condition markers
– A code card for the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online
The three Trainer cards will come from Japan’s TAG All Stars set. The artist, OOYAMA, also illustrated alternate art versions of Elecropower, Acro Bike, Electromagnetic Radar, and Mysterious Treasure. They will not be included.
Note that the product will not include the full art Dedenne-GX from TAG All Stars — it will just be regular Dedenne-GX. If it was the special one, one of the selling points would have highlighted Dedenne as a promo card, full art, or alternate artwork like it does with the three Trainer cards.
The full art Dedenne-GX and the other Trainer cards will likely be included in our holiday 2020 set.
The Trainer’s Toolkit will retail for a projected $39.99 and will release on June 26th!
Thanks goes to our friend Tim for assisting with the translations!