October’s issue of CoroCoro magazine has leaked, revealing new information about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Both games will release worldwide on November 17th.
- With a new Solgaleo Z-Crystal, Solgaleo and Dusk Mane Necrozma can use a new Z-Move named Sunshine Smasher via Sunsteel Strike.
- With a new Lunala Z-Crystal, Lunala and Dawn Wings Necrozma can use a new Z-Move named Moonlight Blaster via Moongeist Beam.
- Dusk Mane Necrozma and Dawn Wings Necrozma will have the Prism Armor Ability.
- Necrozma and its forms can learn a new Psychic-type attack named Photon Geyser.
- Z Rotom Power will allow you to use Z-Moves more than once in a battle if you have a good relationship with your Rotom Dex. However, it’s likely this will only be during story mode and not in competitive play or battles with other players (because it would be broken).
- Rotopon is a new feature of the Rotom Dex that helps you obtain items or grants you power boosts, such as more experience points. The name is probably based on “Gashapon,” which are vending machines in Japan that dispense capsule toys.
- The Rotom Dex will be more personable and you can interact with it more and answer its questions.