Niantic has announced several holiday events for Pokemon GO. Starting on the morning of December 25th through the afternoon of January 3rd (in PST time)…
- PokeStops will award one single-use Incubator each day after your first Photo Disc spin.
- There will be a greater chance of finding Eggs that hatch Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Smoochum, Elekid, and Magby. As posted before, Togepi can also evolve into Togetic.
- Holiday Pikachu was originally going to appear in the wild through December 29th, but will now stay longer through the 3rd.
From the afternoon of December 30th through the afternoon of January 8th…
- There is a greater chance of encountering Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise in the wild.
- Lure Modules will last 60 minutes instead of the usual 30 minutes.
Are you still playing Pokemon GO? Will these new events get you to open the app again?