The official Pokemon X and Y website has revealed the English names of the Pokemon and humans that were revealed in CoroCoro. A new trailer was also posted, as you can see below.
- Professor Platane = Professor Sycamore
- Gym Leader Shitoron = Clemont. He has a sister, Bonnie.
- Gym Leader Zakuro = Grant
- Team Flare = Team Flare
- Shushupu = Spritzee. “Spritzee is a Pokémon that can be found in the wild only in Pokémon Y. It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell. Spritzee’s fragrance changes based on its diet.”
- Peropuff = Swirlix. “Exclusive to Pokémon X, Swirlix loves sweets and eats nothing else, making its body as sweet and sticky as cotton candy. In battle, Swirlix shoots out strings of candy-like sticky thread to bind its opponents. Swirlix’s Sweet Veil Ability is new to X/Y. It keeps Swirlix’s Pokémon teammates from falling asleep.”
- Maika = Inkay. “Transmitters above Inkay’s eyes have the ability to drain the will to fight from other Pokémon. It uses this skill to run and hide when attacked by stronger enemies. The transmitters above Inkay’s eyes are also used to communicate with other Pokémon of its kind.”
- Karamanero = Malamar. “The evolved form of Inkay, Malamar wields some of the strongest hypnotic powers of any Pokémon and can make its opponents bend to its will. There is never a shortage of humans attempting to use Malamar to achieve their own nefarious purposes.”
- Goronda = Pangoro
- Drain Kiss = Draining Kiss
- Turn Over = Topsy-Turvy
- Geo Control = Geomancy
- Death Wing = Oblivion Wing
- Miracle Trade = Wonder Trade. You can trade for a Pokemon and you won’t know what you’ll get in return.
- Holo Caster = Holo Caster
- A new feature called Photo Spots allows you to take pictures of yourself.
- You will be able to trade for Pokemon not in your Pokedex through the GTS.
Many of the rumors that we posted a few months ago have turned out to be true. For a full list of our X/Y rumors, you can check out this story.