Zyflair's Cards (Newest: Jolteon*)

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
Title is self-explanatory. I apologize for the inaccuracy of font, the lack of quality render, and the poor resolution.
Oh, you can compliment the art, but if you infer that I made it, I will SLAP you, because I didn't.

Couldn't find an epic shiny Jolteon picture, so I took a epic normal Jolteon picture and edited it. Not very happy with the results, but meh.
ShinyJolteon.png

ShinyVaporeon-2.png

Other Shiny Eeveelutions
Umbreon*

Others
Skitty
Delcatty

RE: Zyflair's Fake Card(s)

I can't really make out the pic. Is there any chance you can get rid of the thing on its face? Other than that, the pic is gorgeous!!

Also, I think you may want to change Call of the Spirits. The attack made sense until it said "You may also choose 1 Energy card attached to 1 of your Benched Pokemon"

Wow, I'm shocked. Interesting set up for a Delcatty, though I do agree with Boddy. Will you make one for Skitty?

Boddy903 said:
I can't really make out the pic. Is there any chance you can get rid of the thing on its face? Other than that, the pic is gorgeous!!

Also, I think you may want to change Call of the Spirits. The attack made sense until it said "You may also choose 1 Energy card attached to 1 of your Benched Pokemon"

Sadly, I can't as the veil was part of the picture, and that wasn't my picture. Photoshopping it would be too much effort.

I'm not sure how it's confusing. You can choose:
-An energy from the deck
-An energy from the discard pile
-An energy from your hand
-An energy from a benched Pokémon
And attach to Delcatty. How would you rather rephrase it?

Coastal Biology said:
Wow, I'm shocked. Interesting set up for a Delcatty, though I do agree with Boddy. Will you make one for Skitty?
Depends if I find good Skitty art.

Well, maybe like this. "You may search your deck, discard pile, hand, and bench for 1 energy each. Attach each energy to Delcatty. This attack does 20x the number of energy attached to Delcatty. Shuffle your deck afterward."

Actually, I think it might be a good idea to take the bench pokemon thing off. It seems like a little too much energy hoarding to me. Even though it is just a fake :)

Hm. I don't use photoshop (too lazy to get into such quality work), but I'll read into this. Thank you.

Very nice work. I like how the card works. I wouldn't mind putting that in my deck if it was real. I give the card a 8/10 rating. I look forward to seeing more of yor work in the future.

Looks really good. The pic is amazing up to the point where I can't really tell if that's a Delcatty or an Espeon. But the card is really great and has a creative poke-power and attack.

charidude said:
Looks really good. The pic is amazing up to the point where I can't really tell if that's a Delcatty or an Espeon. But the card is really great and has a creative poke-power and attack.
Methinks you're not looking at the mane, which is obviously Delcatty's.
And I should add disclaimer: No pictures are mine. ^_^

I'll probably redo this card and try to zoom in.

Oboy170 said:
Very nice work. I like how the card works. I wouldn't mind putting that in my deck if it was real. I give the card a 8/10 rating. I look forward to seeing more of yor work in the future.
Dunno where the two points went off to, but thanks.

I stand corrected. I rate this card 9/10. The only point off because it is hard to tell at first glance. Don't know exactly why, but it just is. Otherwise it is a great card.

Fixed the font as much as possible, did a little rewording regarding the attack, made signature, zoomed in on picture.

Result:
Delcatty.png

And Skitty line is DOOOOOOOOOOWN

Skitty.png

Delcatty's much better now, and reads more coherently. Skitty confuses me. You state in it's Pokébody both that it cannot be affected by a Special Condition and that it cannot take damage, by nullifying the SC and shunting the damage to another Poke. Does this not make it invincible? Also, given that it is immune to SCs, I think that the "stops working if affected by an SC" is somewhat redundant in this case.

EDIT: Just checked bulbapedia, Pokebodies aren't affected by special conditions at all. (*Runs off to edit Pikachu*)

It's only via attack. If Skitty gets - say - poisoned via a PokéPower, then it stops working. It's like a loophole deal.

Also, my bench still suffers.

Very nice Skitty card =O
I wish there was a card that could do more damage and had that Poke-Body. Very nice choice of artwork also ^_^

/me doesn't want to get slapped ._.

YakobTheRed said:
Delcatty's much better now, and reads more coherently. Skitty confuses me. You state in it's Pokébody both that it cannot be affected by a Special Condition and that it cannot take damage, by nullifying the SC and shunting the damage to another Poke. Does this not make it invincible? Also, given that it is immune to SCs, I think that the "stops working if affected by an SC" is somewhat redundant in this case.

I agree with this one. Although the card looks good, the ability doesn't make sense to me.

If we just understand it incorrectly, you should probably still need to edit it, because it causes confusion.

Edit: Skipped your post, sorry. Hm, I think I understand but I just couldn't get it from the card.

I really like these Zyflair!!!

The Skitty is simply a wonderful card with that body, if this was a real card I'd love it...unless there was like a Baltoy benched or something. ;D

9/10

As for the Delcatty, I really love the picture and the rest of the card, but it's sort of broken in my opinion. But definitely creative.

8/10​

squirtli said:
Very nice Skitty card =O
I wish there was a card that could do more damage and had that Poke-Body. Very nice choice of artwork also ^_^

* squirtli doesn't want to get slapped ._.
Any more damage and it would be broken .-.

SinRaven said:
I agree with this one. Although the card looks good, the ability doesn't make sense to me.

If we just understand it incorrectly, you should probably still need to edit it, because it causes confusion.

Edit: Skipped your post, sorry. Hm, I think I understand but I just couldn't get it from the card.
I'll see if I can do a reword with that.

SotH said:
I really like these Zyflair!!!

The Skitty is simply a wonderful card with that body, if this was a real card I'd love it...unless there was like a Baltoy benched or something. ;D

9/10

As for the Delcatty, I really love the picture and the rest of the card, but it's sort of broken in my opinion. But definitely creative.

8/10​
It's not easy constantly stocking up for 80s. I think it'll lose momentum late game. Also, power spray KILLS it.

Your Skitty confuses me. It says that all effects of attacks are prevented EXCLUDING DAMAGE. So they would still get hit with damage, but then you go on to say that any attack with damage would go to a bench pokemon. So basically, stating that first sentence is pointless. The way you have it worded makes it seem like Skitty is prevented from effects and damage.

Yes, it is the first Invincible Skitty. Everyone run.

Back