BW/BW2 zoura and zoraok us names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to say "TSUTAAJA"'s name, the t is obviously silent (like tsunami) and (Soot-ta-ja) also "Mijimaru" that's easy as pie, (Me-jee-ma-roo)

Well the grass starter's name is really meant to be spelled Tsutarja anyway.

Proof? tsutarja.com redirects to GF's copyright registrar, while Tsutaja.com and Tsutaaja.com do not.

And Zorua may just stay Zorua, like Zoroark.

sturtle said:
Were not making fun of you. Were poking fun at the white americans who eat Japanese food, play japanese games, watch japanese anime, and start to spaz at the mention of Pokemon. vdogam3r mentioned, certain people(Not counting you) can be very overbearing in their love of Japanese culture. Like the ones who scream at their games in Japanese. It's not just Americans, Canadians suffer the same problem.

Sorry if we offended you, we didn't mean to.

i know what you mean! Actually, I have a huge headache from finals this week (last week of school, woohoo!) anyway, it's fine and i know what you mean because in my biology class, this girl tries to create anime characters and form a book with Japanese words she doesn't even understand! and she tells me i'm obsessed with Pokemon! lol :D

PokemonFreak44 said:
i know what you mean! Actually, I have a huge headache from finals this week (last week of school, woohoo!) anyway, it's fine and i know what you mean because in my biology class, this girl tries to create anime characters and form a book with Japanese words she doesn't even understand! and she tells me i'm obsessed with Pokemon! lol :D

There you go. Now you get where were coming from.

sturtle said:
Were not making fun of you. Were poking fun at the white americans who eat Japanese food, play japanese games, watch japanese anime, and start to spaz at the mention of Pokemon. vdogam3r mentioned, certain people(Not counting you) can be very overbearing in their love of Japanese culture. Like the ones who scream at their games in Japanese. It's not just Americans, Canadians suffer the same problem.

Sorry if we offended you, we didn't mean to.

Heeeyyy, I'm white, eat japanese food(sometimes), play japanese games, and watch japanese anime(the only good kind)... But, I'm not american, and I don't spaz at the mention of pokemon. So. xD

Majora_787 said:
Heeeyyy, I'm white, eat japanese food(sometimes), play japanese games, and watch japanese anime(the only good kind)... But, I'm not american, and I don't spaz at the mention of pokemon. So. xD
You don't seem to understand the level of annoyance highschool fangirl otakus have.

Vdogam3r said:
You don't seem to understand the level of annoyance highschool fangirl otakus have.

I don't, because the people who were in my highschool were always, and probably still are, 100% intolerant of other cultures.

Majora_787 said:

Then you're not the kind of Japanese crazy person were talking about. I'm talking about people who think thy're Japanese, when they're white.

Majora_787 said:
I don't, because the people who were in my highschool were always, and probably still are, 100% intolerant of other cultures.
I don't know weather that's extremely sad, or lucky.

sturtle said:
That's sad, because all cultures should be accepted.

I know. I wondered why we had no foreign exchange program. High School answered that question.

But my friends and I enjoy the japanese culture. We just enjoy it in english. :D Except for my girlfriend, she's actually from japan, poor girl. She didn't get it too easy here.

BACK on topic! Zorua will deffinately be called uberlame. That name is amazing.

Majora_787 said:
I know. I wondered why we had no foreign exchange program. High School answered that question.

But my friends and I enjoy the japanese culture. We just enjoy it in english. :D Except for my girlfriend, she's actually from japan, poor girl. She didn't get it too easy here.

BACK on topic! Zorua will deffinately be called uberlame. That name is amazing.

No, Uberlame is lame. that's what it's name means.:p

can we get back on topic?
Oh, wait.
there was not topic to begin with.
Can a mod please lock this thread?

mammaluigi said:
can we get back on topic?
Oh, wait.
there was not topic to begin with.
Can a mod please lock this thread?

Yeah, this was really a pointless question to ask in thread-form. I mean, Zorua and Zoroark have pretty obvious US names right now.

The names have already grown on me. if they change it it would take some more time to get used to, right?

XOUS ZYFLAIR DMASTER SOMEONE LOCK THIS THREAD ALREADY PLEASE!!!! This threads lack of knowledge is completely illigocal(spelling?). It was posted on the front page of the website.

Dustin said:
XOUS ZYFLAIR DMASTER SOMEONE LOCK THIS THREAD ALREADY PLEASE!!!! This threads lack of knowledge is completely illigocal(spelling?). It was posted on the front page of the website.

I find it hilarious how you comment on the lack knowledge of the OP, while misspelling illogical.

But yeah, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back