• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zoroark/Weavile Rush

iisnumber12

Team UN (White)
4 Zoroark
4 Zorua
3 Weavile
4 Sneasel
1 Darkrai EX

4 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Professor Juniper
3 Sage's Training
4 Dual Ball
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Darkness Claw
3 Dark Patch
2 Random Reciever
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Super Rod
1 Ultra Ball

4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Darkness Energy
2 Special Darkness Energy

Zoroark- This is your main attacker. You can get him out really quick and sweep all game. Most of the time, you will be using his first attack, Brutal Bash. This can do 120 base damage with a full field of dark Pokémon which you usally have. You can manage to keep the Zoroarks coming all game 90% of the time so you can swarm with Brutal Bash the entire game. In tight situations, you can also use his other attack, Dark Rush. This is great against pokemon such as Tornadus and Thundurus which do enough damage to increase your damage output, but still end of short of taking the KO.

Zorua- I chose this Zorua because of Ascension. This allows me to get out a Zoroark turn 1 which is really good to avoid early game KOs. This also helps a ton because, due to weakness, Terrakions un-boosted Retaliate is exactly OHKOing Zorua. We do not want that happening, so we use this to evolve into Zoroark T1 to avoid the KO.

Weavile- This is the disruption card in the deck. Not only does he boost Brutal Bash's damage output, but on dropdown, he allows you to discard a card from your opponent's hand. This is very good because you can take out a card that they need to play the next turn correctly such as their only draw supporter.

Sneasel- This is mainly just to evolve into Weavile. I use this one because it has free retreat.

Darkrai EX- This card is just great. It allows you to give all of your Pokémon free retreat. That is critical because you will be able to attack with any Pokemon which is great. Its attack isn't bad either. It can be used to KO the opponent's active and snipe out a benched pokemon such as Tyrogue or Tynamo.

Professor Oak's New Theory- This is the best draw supporter for this deck. It allows you to shuffle your hand in and get 6 new cards. Not to much to explain here.

Professor Juniper- Also a great draw supporter. It allows you to get 1 more card than PONT, but it also makes you discard your hand. Basically another card that makes the deck run good.

Sage's Training- This is yet another good draw card in the deck. It allows you to get a pick of 2 cards and also discard a few cards, Darkness Energies, for Dark Patch. Another great card.

Dual Ball- This is to get basics out of your deck. I like this over Pokémon Collector in this deck because you can play several of these in one turn and still play a supporter card. It is a really good card for set up.

Junk Arm- This card allows you to discard Dark Energies and re-use trainer cards. Not much to explain.

Pokemon Catcher- This allows you to bring up your opponent's Pokémon and KO them. Not a card that needs to be explained much. I chose to play 3 because 4 takes up too much room in the deck and you wouldn't draw into 2 that often.

Darkness Claw- This is a great tool to have on Zoroark. It is an unlimited double PlusPower. It allows you to OHKO Eviolited dragons and helps KO EXs quicker. You have to run a few copies of this in any dark deck.

Dark Patch- This card allows you to keep energy on the board. I play 3 because it can set up up to 3 different Pokémon and keep your attacks very consistent.

Random Reciever- This card allows you to get a guaranteed supporter. I play this because it is Junk Arm-able and can get you out of a tight situation. It also allows me to get the good supporters out of my deck instead of having to put in lesser cards such as N and Copycat.

Pokemon Communication- This card allows me to get out the Pokémon I need. I only run 2 because it isn't hard to draw into the stuff I need, but I still need to search out a Pokémon sometimes.

Super Rod- This card allows me to get back Pokémon I need late game. It allows me to use up to 5 Zoroarks per game which is great. I only need 1, but this is a very important card.

Ultra Ball- This card is good for searching out Pokémon when I don't have a spare Pokémon in my hand for Communication. It also can be used to discard Darkness Energies in the discard for Dark Patch.

Double Collorless Energy- This is the best card to fuel Brutal Bash. Thats all that needs to be said.

Darkness Energy- This card is used to fuel all of my attacks and is great because it can be Dark Patched.

Special Darkness Energy- Unfortunately cannot be Dark Patched, but it great for adding an extra damage counter when needed.

Nice list iisnumber12, just one thing, you said Double Collorless Energy insted of Double Colorless Energy. *Makes deck*

Back