• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zoroark-Toad for Costa Mesa

PokemonLover17

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, any suggestions or changes i should make before i take this to costa mesa?
4 Zoroark GX (SLG-53)
2 Shaymin EX (ROS-106)
1 Oricorio (GRI-56)
2 Zorua (BKT-89)
1 Tapu Lele GX (GRI-60)
2 Zorua (BKT-90)
1 Shaymin EX (ROS-77)
2 Seismitoad EX (FFI-106)
1 Sudowoodo (GRI-66)
1 Professor Sycamore
1 N
1 Guzma
1 Computer Search - ACESPEC
4 Trainers' Mail
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Red Card
1 Ghetsis
1 Special Charge
2 Sky Field
1 Skyla
2 Battle Compressor
2 Choice Band
2 Float Stone
1 Brigette
2 Field Blower
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Lysandre
1 Cynthia
1 Colress
4 Double Colorless Energy - Special

ignore the zoruas, im working with what ive got.

I don't think this deck needs trainers mail, if you have zoroark, you can trade into what you need most of the time.
Definitely need more then 2 toads, and I think at least to e hammers considering how popular special energy decks are in expanded, (zoroark variats/ night march, etc)

I'd -1 shaymin, -4 trainers mail, -1 skyla, -1 lysandre

Add +1 toad, +2 e hammers, +1 hex maniac, +1 acerola, +1 guzma, +1 colress

Depends on your style of play, but I feel E hammer is super good as well as hex maniac, just think of red carded your opponent, then hexing them. They get stuck for a turn giving you more time to set up or spread damage.

Acerola to keep picking up your Toads in the item lick, guzma in case you get stuck in the active with something you don't want, or if your trying to stall your opponent.

Ive been testing zoroark/ toad, but coupled together with virbank city gym/ and lasers.

Best of luck though, I'll be attending Costa Mesa as well.

I don't think this deck needs trainers mail, if you have zoroark, you can trade into what you need most of the time.
Definitely need more then 2 toads, and I think at least to e hammers considering how popular special energy decks are in expanded, (zoroark variats/ night march, etc)

I'd -1 shaymin, -4 trainers mail, -1 skyla, -1 lysandre

Add +1 toad, +2 e hammers, +1 hex maniac, +1 acerola, +1 guzma, +1 colress

Depends on your style of play, but I feel E hammer is super good as well as hex maniac, just think of red carded your opponent, then hexing them. They get stuck for a turn giving you more time to set up or spread damage.

Acerola to keep picking up your Toads in the item lick, guzma in case you get stuck in the active with something you don't want, or if your trying to stall your opponent.

Ive been testing zoroark/ toad, but coupled together with virbank city gym/ and lasers.

Best of luck though, I'll be attending Costa Mesa as well.
wow thanks... there is a colress in there already, so ill leave the skyla in there, i know every one always diss's skyla but it really fits my playstyle
but i will be adding what you said... thanks.

Back