Discussion Zoroark/Lycanroc or Kiawe/Ho-Oh?

PokemonLover17

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, im attending a crucial league cup and i need to choose what to play. i feel zor0-lycanroc is a better pick overall, but i know that there will be at least 1 glaceon, if i kiawe hooh i will be able to OHKO glaceons, and if i play zoro-lycanroc i will lose to glaceon.

I'd say go with the deck you have the most experience with, regardless of matchup. My biased opinion is that Ho-oh Kiawe is the better choice but that is because I have never been a fan of ZoroRoc. You could go with a completely new archetype and surprise everyone, but the only issue with that is time. When is this league cup happening?

I'd say go with the deck you have the most experience with, regardless of matchup. My biased opinion is that Ho-oh Kiawe is the better choice but that is because I have never been a fan of ZoroRoc. You could go with a completely new archetype and surprise everyone, but the only issue with that is time. When is this league cup happening?
Saturday.... and any way both of these are new archetypes to me.. im familier with expanded mostly

I think it depends on the meta in your area. If you think they're will be a lot of glaceon then I'd go ho oh, if not then zororoc.

Play ZoroRoc, even though you have a Glaceon at the cup it isn't that hard to beat with ZoroRoc (I smoked ZoroGlaceon at St. Luis Regoinals with ZoroRoc) because you can 2 shot your opponent's Pokemon all the time and ZoroRoc has quite a bit of decent Mach-ups anyway.

Back