• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Zoroark gx Decidueye gx deck list

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Pokémon: 22

4x Decidueye gx
3x dartrix
4x Rowlet (sm)
3x zoroark gx
3x zorua (sl)
1x Tapu Koko promo
1x espeon ex
1x Xurkitree gx
2x Tapu Lele gx

Trainers: 29

4x professor Sycamore
3x N
2x mallow
2x guzma
2x Brigette

4x ultra ball
3x rare candy
2x field blower
2x rescue stretcher

2x choice band
3x float stone

Energy: 9

4x double colorless energy
3x rainbow energy
2x grass energy

Strategy:

This version of Decidueye\zoroark goes more for 1 hit KO’s than spread witch helps against basic Pokémon decks but can still beat stage 1 and 2 decks with espeon ex.

Xurkitree gx:

You might be wondering why I play Xurkitree, I play it because it can stall in the active while your Decidueyes put in some work, and you can also mess up your opponent because you can use lightning gx because we play rainbow energy.

Dartrix\rare candy split:

I play a 3/3 rare candy Dartrix split because more people use espeon ex, sylveon gx, and the new Cyrus is coming out so the dartrix let you evolve up if your candied Decidueyes get devolved.

No special charge:

I don’t play special charge because I have done just fine without it but if you really want special charge than you could take out one grass energy to fit one in.

Any suggestions are welcome and I would like to see what you guys think of this list.

Ps. This is my first post in the deck garage so I hope you enjoy

Back