• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zoroark GX/Darkrai EX

Graven

Eminem TTGX
The Darkness Returns

~ 14 Pokemon ~
-Ascension Zorua will help with negating the need for an Olivia or Ultra Ball, as the rest of the Pokemon are Basics. True, Moonlight Madness is better in general, but when making decks, I prefer deck composition and synchronization above all else.
-Zoroark GX's ability allows him to sync well with Mallow, basically giving the player the ability to handpick two cards from their entire deck at the cost of only one discard. Sky Field also works well with a Riot Beat (which, might I add, costs only one DCE), giving him some attack power when it's needed the most. Trickster GX can dupe just about any GX card, allowing to make your opponent think twice about sending one in front of Zoroark GX.
-Hoopa is the anti-GX card that can allow the player to safely set-up on their first turn, regardless of coin-toss. In order to get rid of it, the opponent needs to play a basic Pokemon, or waste a Lysandre/Guzma. In short, Alolan Ninetails, but for Darkness decks.
-Darkrai & Darkrai EX sync well together, giving the opponent even more reason to hesitate on their movements. Darkrai's Dark Raid attack acts as a pro-GX attack, and with Hoopa and Zoroark GX, gives your opponent all the reason to not bring out their GX Pokemon/use their GX attack. Hypnoblast covers Moonlight Madness Zorua, while also setting up for Darkrai EX's Dark Head. This, along with Dark Pulse syncing well with Sky Field, makes Darkrai EX a viable switch-in for Darkrai, Zoroark, or Hoopa.
-Shaymin EX was, and still is, the standard for many Sky Field decks, and this one is no exception. I choose this over Tapu Lele GX due to VS Seeker and Trainer's Mail still being legal Post 2018 Rotation.

~ 13 Supporters ~
  • 4 Prof. Sycamore
  • 3 N
  • 3 Mallow
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
-Prof. Sycamore is and forever will be standard for every deck until it gets Rotated out.
-I can see your point on N, TuxedoBlack, but it's always a good hard to have in card things go awry.
-Mallow syncs heavenly well with Zoroark GX's ability; must have.
-Lysandre is and forever will be standard for every deck, even in Expanded.
-AZ allows the player to discard all cards attached, giving Dark Patch more usability.

~ 19 Items ~
  • 4 Nest Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Trainer's Mail
  • 3 Dark Patch
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Field Blower
  • 1 Float Stone
-Yes, Ultra ball is generally better and more versatile...generally. This deck only has one Pokemon that isn't a basic, and even that's covered by Zorua's Ascension. Nest balls are then better for this deck in particular, allowing practically all of the Pokemon to be sent immediately to the bench without consequence. There's no ability being hindered, and it has no requirement compared to the Ultra Ball. Plus, it's generally cheaper to obtain than an Ultra Ball, so for this deck, it is a necessity.
-VS Seeker and Trainer's Mail negate the need to add two Tapu Lele GX's to this deck. They're nice to have, but only in Standard Post 2018 rotation will I see them as an absolute necessity.
-Dark Patch negates the need for Yveltal's and it's Oblivion Wing. Same argument as with Tapu Lele.
-Muscle Band is a better Choice Band that unfortunately got rotated out of Standard. While Fighting Fury Belt and Choice Band are also viable options, Muscle Band gives the player to not worry about restrictions when it comes to attacking or attaching it to a certain Pokemon type.
-Field Blower and Float Stone are and should be standard in any deck that isn't running a Staduim card (Altar of the Moone in this case).

~ 3 Stadiums ~
  • 3 Sky Field
-This Stadium card is legendary for many reasons, but for this deck, it allows for Zoroark GX's Riot Beat and Darkrai EX's Dark Pulse to do some serious damage against any Pokemon, barring it doesn't get replaced or be blown away (Field Blower is just a little too powerful in my opinion, and makes playing a stadium card a even less viable option).

~ 11 Energy ~
  • 7 Darkness Energy
  • 4 DCE
-And here is the main reason why I opted for Darkrai/Darkrai EX instead of Darkrai GX and Yveltal EX. Darkrai GX's attack cost are quite high and hard to manage (No DCE whatsoever) compared to the rest of the Pokemon in this deck and even Yveltal EX. Darkrai GX's GX attack, while amazing on paper, is something that generally would take more turns to get to achieve a predictable attack. Is it devastating? Yes. But it's not worth adding Hypnotoxic Lasers to sacrifice Darkrai/Darkrai EX. With how many Pokemon in this deck use DCE, 7 Darkness energy is more than enough to cover for any addiction cost. I'll say it again, deck composition and synchronization over all else.

Just another deck I made as an off-shoot from my Standard format Zoroark deck (which also has been edited and can be found here). Other than that, feel free to comment!

Last edited:
Following are a few thoughts for your consideration:
  • The DEX Zorua Ascension attack is just "ok," IMO. But, the BKT Zorua with its Moonlight Madness is "great" since it can actually inflict the Confusion status condition onto the defending Pokémon. Moonlight Madness can really be helpful at times. So, consider replacing all the DEX Zoruas with the BKT Zoruas. Lastly, using an attack to evolve will not only slow you down, but it also gives your opponent an opportunity to KO that active, Ascended Zoroark.
  • Why not run Zoroark BREAK which is still one of the best attackers in the game?
  • If you have Tapu Lele GXs, I'm finding it to be more versatile than Shaymin EX.
  • Why no Yveltal (Oblivion Wing) to help provide some energy-attachment acceleration?
  • Why no Yveltal EX which is a very strong D Pokémon attacker?
  • What is the purpose of running 4 N? Sometimes, you will "help" your opponent too often than not, IMO.
  • AZ is good, but the new Acerola is much better since you "keep" all attached cards of the targeted Pokémon.
  • Why no Ultra Balls which are a bit more versatile than Nest Ball in your particular deck's case?
  • Why run Mallow when your opponent can disrupt your deck and the 2 cards you placed on top upon the opponent's turn? Mallow works best, IMO, that allows you to search and place the 2 desired cards on top of your deck AND then you can draw them immediately for same-turn use (e.g., Mallow-Scorched Earth combo).
  • Why no Captivating Poké Puffs? Without having these, your opponent should not be "encouraged" to increase his/her bench which also renders your Sky Field Stadiums somewhat ineffective...
Suggested deck changes:

-4 Zorua (DEX)
-2 Hoopa - not even sure what this new Pokémon does, but there are some very good options that can be played versus using a card not yet released
-1 Shaymin EX - not really critical to deck's success when you have "strong" card-draw support. However, it is an easy, primary 1HKO target mid- to late-game.
-1 N
-3 Mallow
-1 AZ
-1 Nest Ball
-1 Trainer's Mail - making room for another "higher" priority card

+1 Yveltal (or +1 Captivating Poké Puff)
+1 Yveltal EX (or +1 Captivating Poké Puff)
+2 Zoroark BREAK
+4 Zorua (Moonlight Madness)
+1 Float Stone
+1 Sophocles - more card-draw support and can be used to discard D energy for your Dark Patches
+1 Prof. Birch's Observations / Shauna - more card-draw support, but just for your hand (vs 4th N)
+1 Acerola
+1 Dark Patch
+1 D energy

I hope you find these comments helpful.

• The DEX Zorua Ascension attack is just "ok," IMO. But, the BKT Zorua with its Moonlight Madness is "great" since it can actually inflict the Confusion status condition onto the defending Pokémon. Moonlight Madness can really be helpful at times. So, consider replacing all the DEX Zoruas with the BKT Zoruas. Lastly, using an attack to evolve will not only slow you down, but it also gives your opponent an opportunity to KO that active, Ascended Zoroark.
  • Why not run Zoroark BREAK which is still one of the best attackers in the game?
  • If you have Tapu Lele GXs, I'm finding it to be more versatile than Shaymin EX.
  • Why no Yveltal (Oblivion Wing) to help provide some energy-attachment acceleration?
  • What is the purpose of running 4 N? Sometimes, you will "help" your opponent too often than not, IMO.
  • AZ is good, but the new Acerola is much better since you "keep" all attached cards of the targeted Pokémon.
  • Why no Ultra Balls which are a bit more versatile than Nest Ball in your particular deck's case?
  • Why run Mallow when your opponent can disrupt your deck and the 2 cards you placed on top upon the opponent's turn? Mallow works best, IMO, that allows you to search and place the 2 desired cards on top of your deck AND then you can draw them immediately for same-turn use (e.g., Mallow-Scorched Earth combo).
  • Why no Captivating Poké Puffs? Without having these, your opponent should not be "encouraged" to increase his/her bench which also renders your Sky Field Stadiums somewhat ineffective...
Suggested deck changes:

-4 Zorua (DEX)
-2 Hoopa - not even sure what this new Pokémon does, but there are some very good options that can be played versus using a card not yet released
-1 Shaymin EX - not really critical to deck's success when you have "strong" card-draw support. However, it is an easy, primary 1HKO target mid- to late-game.
-1 N
-3 Mallow
-1 AZ
-1 Nest Ball

+2 Zoroark BREAK
+1 Float Stone
+1 Sophocles - more card-draw support and can be used to discard D energy for your Dark Patches
+1 Prof. Birch's Observations / Shauna - more card-draw support, but just for your hand (vs 4th N)
+1 Acerola
+1 Dark Patch
+1 D energy

Zoroark Break doesn't work with Zoroark GX. It only works with baby Zoroark of any expansion (preferably not the Black/White version, as it also has Foul Play).

Zoroark Break doesn't work with Zoroark GX. It only works with baby Zoroark of any expansion (preferably not the Black/White version, as it also has Foul Play).
Thanks; I did not pay close enough attention to the card set info.

@Graven - please provide the descriptions of the SM4 cards you referenced.

Suggested deck changes:

-4 Zorua (DEX)
-1 N
-3 Mallow
-1 AZ
-1 Nest Ball

+2 Zoroark BREAK
+1 Float Stone
+1 Acerola
+1 Dark Patch
+1 D energy

Mallow is paired with Zoroark GX because it's ability allows you to discard one card from your hand to draw two cards once per turn.

I didn't notice until late that this deck is somewhat different from what is seen in the meta. A few of the new cards presented here are from the Shining Legends and Burning Shadows sets, so I do apologize for information not given.

Thanks; I did not pay close enough attention to the card set info.

@Graven - please provide the descriptions of the SM4 cards you referenced.

Done, aaaaaand done.

Also, I have some questions/comments for some cards you mentioned (just to get a better understanding)?

Yveltal EX ~ Yveltal EX is great as an offensive Dark Pokemon, but Darkrai EX is better for a better cost (one DCE vs. One DE+CE), and, along with Darkrai, can hit with an even more devastating attack.
Captivating Pokepuff ~ Unless my goal is to have more Pokemon in play due to an attack that I have that would benefit from that, wouldn't this give my opponent an advantage to getting his Benched Pokemon out quicker as well? Please elaborate.
Sophocles ~ The discarding is essential, yes. But that's why I replaced Acerola with AZ. Plus, the Zoroark GX/Mallow sync is more beneficial in my opinion.
Shauna ~ Good point, but Prof. Sycamore is better both with Dark Patch and Zoroark GX/Mallow.
Professor Birch's Observations ~ Again, Prof. Sycamore is just better for this deck. Not to mention I absolutely despise coin flips that doesn't deal with status effects.

Other than that, I have taken your input into consideration. Thank you!

I didn't notice until late that this deck is somewhat different from what is seen in the meta. A few of the new cards presented here are from the Shining Legends and Burning Shadows sets, so I do apologize for information not given.

Done, aaaaaand done.

Also, I have some questions/comments for some cards you mentioned (just to get a better understanding)?

Yveltal EX ~ Yveltal EX is great as an offensive Dark Pokemon, but Darkrai EX is better for a better cost (one DCE vs. One DE+CE), and, along with Darkrai, can hit with an even more devastating attack.
Captivating Pokepuff ~ Unless my goal is to have more Pokemon in play due to an attack that I have that would benefit from that, wouldn't this give my opponent an advantage to getting his Benched Pokemon out quicker as well? Please elaborate.
Sophocles ~ The discarding is essential, yes. But that's why I replaced Acerola with AZ. Plus, the Zoroark GX/Mallow sync is more beneficial in my opinion.
Shauna ~ Good point, but Prof. Sycamore is better both with Dark Patch and Zoroark GX/Mallow.
Professor Birch's Observations ~ Again, Prof. Sycamore is just better for this deck. Not to mention I absolutely despise coin flips that doesn't deal with status effects.

Other than that, I have taken your input into consideration. Thank you!
Darkrai EX is better in decks that have plenty of Dark energies, which your current deck doesn't. It's better in its own deck that focuses on flooding your field with Dark energies to hit hard with Dark Pulse.

Pokepuff is here to force your opponent to bench any Pokemon they don't want to bench. As a bonus, if you bench Shaymin EX or Tapu Lele GX this way, their abilities don't activate. It's recommended that you include Breakthrough Zoroark as well to capitalize on this.

Last edited:
Darkrai EX is better in decks that have plenty of Dark energies, which your current deck doesn't. It's better in its own deck that focuses on flooding your field with Dark energies to hit hard with Dark Pulse.

Pokepuff is here to force your opponent to bench any Pokemon they don't want to bench. As a bonus, if you bench Shaymin EX or Tapu Lele GX this way, their abilities don't activate. It's recommended that you include Breakthrough Zoroark as well to capitalize on this.

That makes much more sense to use Captivating Pokepuff, and Breakthrough Zoroark...I didn't notice how well that syncs. I did notice that 7 Darkness energy would benefit Darkrai EX maybe a little, but I thought Dark Head having better Energy consumption than Yveltal EX could offset this-especially with regular Darkrai from Burning Shadows (which I would like to keep, as him, Hoopa, and to an extent Zoroark GX act as excellent Anti-GX cards). Even so, is there any card you all would recommend besides Yveltal EX that could be a great Offensive attacker, or is Yveltal EX just that good?

Addendum: Methinks TPCi going to add a Yveltal GX soon. I dunno though...

Thank you for providing the links to the new, upcoming Shining Legends cards. I believe now I have a better understanding of your deck. And again apologies for not paying closer attention to the set information and responding/commenting to cards inappropriately based upon some my negligence.

However, but unlike Darkrai, Darkrai EX and Zoroark GX, both Yveltal and Yveltal EX are not weak to F Pokémon attacks. So, the Yveltal EX and Yveltal can provide some "protection" against those decks. Keep in mind that there are some popular F Pokémon (e.g., Donphan, Landorus EX, Lucario EX, etc.) that tend to be used in Expanded format tournaments.

This recommendation was a result of my initial misunderstanding of the Zoroark you were playing. It is a "common" tactic for those players running BKT Zoroark (Mind Jack) with Sky Field Stadium to play Captivating Poké Puff in order to not only disrupt the opponent's hand, but also potentially increase the damage output of the Zoroark's Mind Jack attack.

But that's why I replaced Acerola with AZ.
I believe you mean "replace AZ with Acerola." Acerola, unlike AZ, allows you to pick up all cards attached to the targeted Pokémon you pick up too and place those in your hand. AZ only allows you pick up the targeted Pokémon. Those attached resources may be valuable enough to preserve them. If "all goes well," you will use the Dark Patches early game before you'll need to play an AZ which at that time, your Dark Patches may not be available or can not be played should you be Item-locked (also quite popular in the Expand format games).

Plus, the Zoroark GX/Mallow sync is more beneficial in my opinion.
Definitely, now that I understand Zoroark GX's Ability.

I'd still suggest you test using 1-2 Moonlight Madness Zorua - IMO, it is that good.

Lastly, you may want to incorporate some type of resource recovery like a Brock's Grit, Super Rod, etc. in order to recover and recycle discarded Pokémon and/or basic energy.

4 Ultra is an absolute necessity. Nest Ball does NOT grab Zoroarks, and if you rely on Ascension, then you waste an attack for your turn. Darkrai EX is only good in decks with high Dark Energy count and this was brought up by PlatinumDude, and therefore, makes your point about Yveltal EX invalid. Yveltal EX also has a different weakness than Figthing, so it's also better than the Darkrai to include. In expanded, Hoopa doesn't really do anything, since Lysandre/ Guzma is a total joke with how easy it is to grab them, and especially in a format that has Night March, Vespiquen, Yveltal/ Maxie's, Hex Maniac, Silent Lab, etc. The list goes on and on, so Hoopa is MAYBE worth a single slot, but definitely not 2. BKT Zoroark is super good in this kind of deck, since it's a 1-prizer that can do real damage. Most players hardly use their GX attack in expanded games, so Darkrai is pretty unreliable like Hoopa. But back to Zoroark: It takes great use of Sky Field, and while I don't agree with playing Pokepuff, your opponents' board is hugely affected by Zoroark, since they can't bench more Pokemon if they want to survive, but if they already have a full bench, it's too late for them. You consistency supporter lineup is overkill, by A LOT. Keep in mind expanded has things like VS Seeker, Computer Search and Battle Compressor. Not to mention Shaymin or Lele. I disagree with Tuxedo Black about Lele though, since Shaymin draws you cards(like a supporter) but it doesn't use your supporter for turn. Zoroark GX ALSO capitalizes on this with it's attack. But because of Zoroark GX's Ability, maybe not a 2nd Shaymin, but something similar. Such as a Lele(yes, I know, this contradicts to what I JUST said) or maybe a SHL Marshadow. 4 Dark Patch is 100% necessary in expanded, otherwise, don't play expanded. Ace Specs follow the same rule: If you don't play them, don't play expanded. Your point with AZ completely contradicts you point with Ultra Ball, so you have literally no viable argument for this. Exeggcute is typically played in Empoleon decks, and Empoleon has the EXACT same ability as Zoroark GX, so, play an Egg. Hell, I'll do you one better, and give you a new list:

Pokemon:15
  • 4 Zorua DEX(sorry Tuxedo, this advances your game board)
  • 2 Zoroark-GX
  • 2 Zoroark BKT
  • 3 Yveltal-EX
  • 1 Darkrai-EX DEX
  • 1 Shaymin-EX
  • 1 Marshadow SHL
  • 1 Exeggcute PLF

Trainers:34
  • 4 Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ/ Acerola(both have their pros, your choice)
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 3 Sky Field
  • 2 Fighting Fury Belt
  • 2 Choice Band
  • 1 Float Stone
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Trainers' Mail
  • 1 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Dark Patch
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 1 Field Blower

Energy:11
  • 7 Dark
  • 4 DCE

4 Ultra is an absolute necessity. Nest Ball does NOT grab Zoroarks, and if you rely on Ascension, then you waste an attack for your turn. Darkrai EX is only good in decks with high Dark Energy count and this was brought up by PlatinumDude, and therefore, makes your point about Yveltal EX invalid. Yveltal EX also has a different weakness than Figthing, so it's also better than the Darkrai to include. In expanded, Hoopa doesn't really do anything, since Lysandre/ Guzma is a total joke with how easy it is to grab them, and especially in a format that has Night March, Vespiquen, Yveltal/ Maxie's, Hex Maniac, Silent Lab, etc. The list goes on and on, so Hoopa is MAYBE worth a single slot, but definitely not 2. BKT Zoroark is super good in this kind of deck, since it's a 1-prizer that can do real damage. Most players hardly use their GX attack in expanded games, so Darkrai is pretty unreliable like Hoopa. But back to Zoroark: It takes great use of Sky Field, and while I don't agree with playing Pokepuff, your opponents' board is hugely affected by Zoroark, since they can't bench more Pokemon if they want to survive, but if they already have a full bench, it's too late for them. You consistency supporter lineup is overkill, by A LOT. Keep in mind expanded has things like VS Seeker, Computer Search and Battle Compressor. Not to mention Shaymin or Lele. I disagree with Tuxedo Black about Lele though, since Shaymin draws you cards(like a supporter) but it doesn't use your supporter for turn. Zoroark GX ALSO capitalizes on this with it's attack. But because of Zoroark GX's Ability, maybe not a 2nd Shaymin, but something similar. Such as a Lele(yes, I know, this contradicts to what I JUST said) or maybe a SHL Marshadow. 4 Dark Patch is 100% necessary in expanded, otherwise, don't play expanded. Ace Specs follow the same rule: If you don't play them, don't play expanded. Your point with AZ completely contradicts you point with Ultra Ball, so you have literally no viable argument for this. Exeggcute is typically played in Empoleon decks, and Empoleon has the EXACT same ability as Zoroark GX, so, play an Egg. Hell, I'll do you one better, and give you a new list:

Pokemon:15
  • 4 Zorua DEX(sorry Tuxedo, this advances your game board)
  • 2 Zoroark-GX
  • 2 Zoroark BKT
  • 3 Yveltal-EX
  • 1 Darkrai-EX DEX
  • 1 Shaymin-EX
  • 1 Marshadow SHL
  • 1 Exeggcute PLF

Trainers:34
  • 4 Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ/ Acerola(both have their pros, your choice)
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 3 Sky Field
  • 2 Fighting Fury Belt
  • 2 Choice Band
  • 1 Float Stone
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 2 Trainers' Mail
  • 1 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Dark Patch
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 1 Field Blower
Energy:11
  • 7 Dark
  • 4 DCE

I like it but if you're going to have Zoroark BKT anyway why not find room for the BREAK? The GX basically just exists for control anyway. Also why not play Darkrai GX? If you're discarding with Zoroark GX then this is a perfect opportunity to play that card, espesically since you are also playing Battle Compressor and you could play Hypnolaser. Considering every attacker runs on pretty low energy is Dark Patch even worth it? What about Mallow? Seems like one of the big reasons to play Zoroark GX if you ask me.

I like it but if you're going to have Zoroark BKT anyway why not find room for the BREAK? The GX basically just exists for control anyway. Also why not play Darkrai GX? If you're discarding with Zoroark GX then this is a perfect opportunity to play that card, espesically since you are also playing Battle Compressor and you could play Hypnolaser. Considering every attacker runs on pretty low energy is Dark Patch even worth it? What about Mallow? Seems like one of the big reasons to play Zoroark GX if you ask me.
Mallow is meh, and Empoleon was good by itself back in its' day, so Mallow just isn't needed here. Laser takes up too much space and the Break takes up unnecessary space when it doesn't help you in any matchup, and the Darkrai GX doesn't help any matchup either. These cards just aren't a necessity for this deck.

Mallow is meh, and Empoleon was good by itself back in its' day, so Mallow just isn't needed here. Laser takes up too much space and the Break takes up unnecessary space when it doesn't help you in any matchup, and the Darkrai GX doesn't help any matchup either. These cards just aren't a necessity for this deck.

How is Mallow "meh" when you can literally draw any two cards in the deck? The control that that combo gives you is absurd. It's Gallade/ Octillery, but better. Considering the BREAK is a solid one prize attacker that will have access to powerful moves like Berserk... for one energy... again why wouldn't you find room for one or two?? Darkrai GX is energy acceleration for Darkrai EX and the Hypnolasers net you a free KO on anything with Darkrai GX.

How is Mallow "meh" when you can literally draw any two cards in the deck? The control that that combo gives you is absurd. It's Gallade/ Octillery, but better. Considering the BREAK is a solid one prize attacker that will have access to powerful moves like Berserk... for one energy... again why wouldn't you find room for one or two?? Darkrai GX is energy acceleration for Darkrai EX and the Hypnolasers net you a free KO on anything with Darkrai GX.
Like I said, Darkrai EX doesn't do enough damage to make it worth while, and Lasers take too much space. With Mallow, I'd rather have more cards in my hand than any 2 cards in my hand, that's just preference. Drampa isn't even played in expanded, and neither is Gallade/ Octillery, which isn't even good in standard. And like I ALREADY said, the Break doesn't help any matchup whatsoever. Darkrai GX only does 130, so I don't see why everyone is hyping it with Zoroark, it's a worse version of Exeggcute's ability, and the GX isn't very reliable. And because Zoroark Break doesn't help any matchups, how is it even remotely reliable? Expanded isn't even close to the same format as standard, so keep in mind that some things in standard might not be good in expanded.
EDIT: I should also add that if you DO play Mallow, it's a one-of, max

Back