• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zoroark/Darkrai

Wishwreath

Go Rogue or Go Home
This is my Zoroark Darkrai deck. I built it to be as consistent as possible, but I'm open to any tech suggestions.

3x Sableye DEX
4x Zorua DEX
3x Zoroark DEX
1x Zoroark ND
3x Darkrai EX

4x Professor Juniper
4x N
2x Bianca
2x Skyla

2x Random Reciever
4x Pokemon Catcher
3x Level Ball
3x Ultra Ball
4x Dark Patch
3x Energy Switch
2x Dark Claw

4x Double Colorless Energy
9x Basic Dark

The list runs well and so far I haven't run into any problems testing it. I feel like dropping one Dark Claw for another Energy Switch would be a good idea but I'd like opinions.

Obviously this list gets smacked around by anything named Landorus or Terrakion, so I would also like if I could get advice on some good techs to deal with them without hurting consistency too much.

Thanks!

I actually love this list! Made a deck like this before, so my only suggestion is to replace a Level Ball with Dark Patch. I think 4 is the best amount as it gives a higher chance of drawing into, so it can be used quicker and recycled easier with Sableye (for me, anyway). I haven't tested it with Skyla before, but it could help get the Dark Patch/Claw you need.

I just edited my list yesterday.

-1 Level Ball
-1 Sableye
-1 Dark Claw

+2 Skyla
+1 Dark Patch

3 Dark Claw seemed to be too much, as did 4 Sableye. Usually when I would draw into either later in the game I would wish they were something else. I also figured that 3 Level Ball was enough, since I basically only use it to search for Zorua.

The 2 Skyla have helped out immensely, as now I can always find my Dark Patch when I need it, or that Dark Claw to OHKO Terrakion with a full bench (assuming he doesn't have Eviolite). The extra Dark Patch just adds to consistency, since depending on what I can discard for Ultra Ball (usually Basic Darks) and depending on what I know is Prized and left in my deck, I can see if I'll run into a Dark Patch on a Juniper with more certainty, in some cases letting me fully set up Darkrai with a manual attachment.

The list is fast and extremely consistent, I just worry sometimes about not having a basic in my opening hand. But running 9 Leaves me almost a 1/6 chance to have one in my starting hand, which could be better but it's not the worst.

Back