Zoroark and Zoroark Lv. X Pokemon Cards ~ By Mizu

Mizuku Kagirinai

~ Keyblade Master ~
Hello guys! I just made Zoroark and it's Level X for the Pokemon TCG. As there's no cards for them yet, I enjoyed making them. xD

Here they are. Comments are welcome!

zoroarkcard2.png

Zoroark

zoroarklvxfinal.png

Zoroark Lv. X

Enjoy!

Obviously, your fonts are a little off, and it shows. You can find the link to download the correct fonts in this thread: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64358

I would also turn Zoroark Lv.X's picture the other way, because they look a little to identical otherwise.

I would also look into getting better Energy symbols, as the ones you currently have looker a bit older.

As for the card itself, "Darkness Copy" should be a Poke-Power. "Illusionary Darkness" is hard to understand. If I read it correctly, you should make it read:

"You may discard up to three three Energy cards from Zoroark. If you do, this attack does 90 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy card discarded in this way. I would also ditch the flavor text, as it is too close to the attack.

For Phantom Charge, it should read, "...and attach them to Zoroark."

Other than that, it seems good. Nice work!

PokeChamp said:
Obviously, your fonts are a little off, and it shows. You can find the link to download the correct fonts in this thread: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64358

I would also turn Zoroark Lv.X's picture the other way, because they look a little to identical otherwise.

I would also look into getting better Energy symbols, as the ones you currently have looker a bit older.

As for the card itself, "Darkness Copy" should be a Poke-Power. "Illusionary Darkness" is hard to understand. If I read it correctly, you should make it read:

"You may discard up to three three Energy cards from Zoroark. If you do, this attack does 90 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy card discarded in this way. I would also ditch the flavor text, as it is too close to the attack.

For Phantom Charge, it should read, "...and attach them to Zoroark."

Other than that, it seems good. Nice work!

Bear in mind these were made quickly in GIMP and Pokemoncardmaker.org.

Thanks for the comments. xD

[edit] Additionally, upon re-reading the effects, I seem to have fused Yugioh Errata with Pokemon Errata. XD (Making YGO Cards are my forte.)

Pretty sweet. Maybe try making him not be in space both times. ^^'

Maybe a Zorua next?! :D

Mizuku Kagirinai said:
Bear in mind these were made quickly in GIMP and Pokemoncardmaker.org.

Thanks for the comments. xD

[edit] Additionally, upon re-reading the effects, I seem to have fused Yugioh Errata with Pokemon Errata. XD (Making YGO Cards are my forte.)
ArceusShayminLovr said:
Pretty sweet. Maybe try making him not be in space both times. ^^'

Maybe a Zorua next?! :D

I was planning on him next. xD

Too bad PokemonCardMaker never gets Updated. I'll try remaking both of them with the templates provided on this board, and probably use the images on YugiohCardMaker and make a Yugioh Set revolving around Zorua and co.

Though, that'll probably be when my college studies calm down, and when I can be bothered to.

[Edit] Yeah, xD I wanted a dark background for each, but now that you say it, they DO look like Outer Space. Especially because of how I've holo'd it.

Back