• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zepashtorn (Zekrom/Tornadus) Any

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
Zepashtorn

Pokemon 16
4 Zekrom
4 Tornadus
2-2 Lanturn Prime
2 Shaymin
2 Pachrisu

TSS 30
4 Collector
3 Juniper
2 Seeker
1 Twins
4 Catcher
4 Junk Arm
3 PlusPower
3 Dual Ball
2 Communication
2 Switch
2 Energy Retrival

Energy 14
10 Lightning
4 DCE

Basic Zekrom Donk-ish deck, Lanturn Prime is for late game to deal with fire, yanmega and even donphan at times, it also uses the same energy as both Zekrom and Tornadus. Twins, Retrieval for late game to get back into the game if the donk doesn't happen.

Im still deciding if i should put in some SSU or PONTS instead of juniper's. I think my whole TSS line needs a bit of tweaking, so gimmie dem critiques!

I'm really liking this. Great concept with the Lanturn incorporated not sure if 4 Tornadus is necessary though? Not sure if you need any TSS but maybe those instead of Tornadus.

Back