Zenith's Not Art

alea jacta est
/me looks

The first one's...decent, I suppose. I'm not exactly sure why it looks blurred but that's probably intentional. Definitely isn't bad.

The second (100_4631)...I don't have a clue what it's supposed to be. Looks like finger-painting but I know that can't be right.

The third one (Eyve) is my favorite of these initial installments, though. It looks either like the Sun rising, the center of a galaxy, or something I don't know at all, but it looks absolutely beautiful.

I'll be popping in every now and then to see what you say.

DNA said:
The first one's...decent, I suppose. I'm not exactly sure why it looks blurred but that's probably intentional. Definitely isn't bad.
the blur is intentional, but I made it so long ago I don't remember why that is.

DNA said:
The second (100_4631)...I don't have a clue what it's supposed to be. Looks like finger-painting but I know that can't be right.
yeah, that's a weird one. basically, we were doing still-life paintings in an art course I was taking (to fill a humanities requirement) and I decided to do mine entirely in black acrylic with a huge brush, basically creating a ton of really large strokes to draw attention to the center (the skull we were actually supposed to be painting). I then used a sponge on the still-wet paint to create that kind of blurry, spread-out effect. it certainly looks finger-painted and I kind of like that it does, but I am so bothered by things on my hands that I would never do that, haha. it's definitely not a good painting in the slightest but I'm very fond of it.

Back