• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zekeels EX w/Zebstrika

Brendan

Hi there
Pokemon (17):
3x Zebstrika ND48
3x Blitzle NV35
3x Eelektrik NV40
2x Tynamo NV38
1x Tynamo NV39
2x Zekrom BW47
1x Zekrom EX ND51
1x Terrakion NV73
1x Victini NV15

TSS (20):
4x Collector
4x Sage's
4x Junk Arm
3x N
3x Catcher
2x Switch

Energy (14):
10x Lightning Energy
4x Prism

Total:51
Just a bare minimum skeleton of what I think is necessary. My TSS is very open for change and I think I could drop my energy count down some. DCE, Eviolite, and draw power are things I'm interested in.

The basic idea of the deck is to get Zebstrika up and running early to lock their item usage, and Lightning crash is nice for snipes/KOs. Mid/End game Zekrom/Zekrom EX comes in to sweep up whatever is left. Terrakion and Victini are there to cover for mirrors and Durant/Cobalion.

Maybe
-1 victini (I think a better option would be moltres)
-2 lightning energy
-1-1 zebstrika?

+3 juniper
+1 zekrom EX
+1 PONT
+1 zapdos
+1 tornadus
+1 moltres
+2 mewtwo EX
+1 skyarrow bridge?
+3-4 level ball

I think I left some things out but this is a skeleton. Hope I helped. :D

I don't plan to run Mewtwo EX because I don't intend on getting a copy of it so I'd rather plan my deck without it. Moltres and Zapdos are both interesting options. Moltres might fit just as Victini would, maybe a little better since they would both require a rainbow/prism and a DCE or for Victini just a lightning. Zapdos is too flippy and Zebstrika can snipe the bench so I don't think I'd be running that. Level Ball helps me search out Eelektrik and Zebstrika but not much else that I can't grab with collector already, so I'm not sure if I really need any Level Balls at all. Skyarrow could help me out here so I could definitely add at least one if I have the room.

Zapdos is as a counter to fighting types actually. Level balls are needed. You have to get out eelektriks and zebstrika as fast as possible to start attacking. Maybe 2 then?

Yeah 2 wouldn't be bad to start testing with, and I completely overlooked Zapdos' first attack so it's much better than I thought and I will definitely consider one for the deck.

Back