yugioh

If you're looking for Yugioh players on a Pokemon forum. It prolly wouldn't work.

I used to when I was like 6.

I still play, although it isn't too often anymore. I mainly just play the games on my DS.

back in 3rd grade, i was one of the best players in the school. Me and my friends would bring duel disks to school and duel in the parking lot at recess. We would get a crowd even sometimes lol...good times...

Seth1789110 said:
back in 3rd grade, I was one of the best players in the school. Me and my friends would bring duel disks to school and duel in the parking lot at recess. We would get a crowd even sometimes lol...good times...

same but in kindergarden / 1st grade... but this is my opinion now, -_-"

yugipoo < pokemon

-CC

I used to ply it when I was 12 so 3 yrs ago, I was one of the best but the game just fell apart so I decided to quit

Still good times :p

Used to for about 1 year in primary school,

ME and a couple of friends neer bought any cards. We got 1 deck from someone who quit playing, and traded and trade and got more free cards until we had a huge selection :p. We had one of the best decks in the school without buying any cards. In the end everyone gave up on yugioh, just like all the toher fasion trends and such.

I still play YGO... online and in video game form. The cards are too expensive ATM for me to play for real, with me being into the pokemon tcg

I play mostly on the ds games. I'm a 12 year old with basically no income playing pokemon tcg, like I could afford buying booster packs from yugioh and pokemon. The game is exactly the same and costs way less than buying hundreds of boosters. That's why i want another pokemon tcg handheld game.

Most friends of me played it years ago, despite I didn't play it, I knew the most about the game and was every time more acting like a referee. Knowing alot of rules etc. And by making strategies for them, I was too lazy to play it myself I was and still am more theoretical, don't have to play it to like it and know it.

Were some good times... and a looong time ago :p

I play Yu-Gi-Oh!, but only 2 of my friends play it. One of them is on the other side of my country, and I only see him once a year, and the other I rarely see. It's a fun game, though.

I remember in grade 3, there was this 5th grader, and he was "the best duellist". I played him one day, and he got one of his most powerful cards on the field. I had a "Jowls of Dark Demise" card, and I won a turn after that! I became a celebrity for the rest of the day!

Back