Yugioh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorphingJar#1

Aspiring Trainer
OK I want to ask people how do you feel about yugioh,the ban list in yugioh and wat do u run in yugioh.

I feel the ban list we received was terrible,it was the same as OCG and thats terrible since they are in a complelety different metagame and have several more sets than we do.

We needed something to compete wit them and we dont have anything to do,their decks are light years ahead of us,I mean they had victory dragon as a deck to be reckoned wit,they are on e hero decks that are far suppassed ours which is sary because we havent seen a good e hero deck in this meta ever.

Gadgets and Card trooper rush are the only things winning Shonen Jumps and its sad we cant have variety of decks to use. Netdecking is at a all time high now like chaos when it was out,how do everyone else feels??

I am an avid YGO player, as most of you know. I ran several decks, but I feel my most powerful one is my Beatdown deck. I can't tell you much about the metagame, because there's not any competitions around here, but I can tell you that we're being outdone by the OCG's metagame and it's not fair to us.

Yes we are bein outdone by the OCG,but I mean they are sets ahead of us and will always be that way,their deck setups are weird but are the best in the world. When you can make E hero a COMPETITIVE deck type,then your metagame is really good,most decks we have are based off old decks they have made.

Gadgets they have had for several years now in 04,we are just getting them and they are not even using them anymore. Worlds is gonna be crazy cause they are gonna dominate again,the thing is they can use their own cards and we can use theirs,its garbage.

Im tired of seeing Gadget,Card trooper,Machine OTK, or Destiny hero rush,or even Macro,its sad how much their is no skilled players anymore.

i hate yugioh okay? yugioh is a game I guiit for so many years I dont even remeber. when ever i buy a pack, i get some bad wearid cardsa i hate it!!!!!!!

the current metgame is okay i guess i came in 10th at 2 regionals with my diamond dude turbo rush deck it costed alot

i went online and bought 15 champion packs and pulled 4 millstone then i sold one for$80 and bought a booster box of force of breakers and pulled 3 ultimate rares in my first 8 packs

Pokeyoman, please do not revive topics which are more than 2 weeks old, This is the 2nd thread you revived so far, please read the rules and make sure you understand them, thank you.

*locky*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back