Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh, it is alright

• OMG! I'm gonna barf!

• Total voters

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
I made up this fanfic called Yugioh: The Duelists.
I'm not sure if this is good but here goes!
A preview of my story Yugioh: The Duelists!
Please reply with your comments!!!!

Intro
A 14 year-old kid, Brent, lives in Domino City, home of Yugi Muto. He has learned the skills of dueling and wants to be the next champion. He enjoyed dueling.
The problem is that his brother, Jack, and his dad, Troy, are pros, and he’s just Brent.
Now, his father has retired and owns a card shop, Domino’s Card Shop. Brent and his two friends, Sean and Chad, are training and working their way to become the next pros, and Brent wishes to one day beat Jack and his father.
Can they be pros? Can Brent beat both his brother and his dad?
We’ll see in Yugioh: The Duelists!!

Chapter 1
Brring! Brring! The alarm clock went off in Brent’s room. Brent woke up in his bed. Half awake, he knocked the clock off the desk and it stopped. He jumped out of the bed. He quickly changed into his long blue, ripped up jeans, black t-shirt, and a red jacket. He quickly fixed his hair and brushed his teeth. He grabbed his backpack and his duel disk and ran down the stairs to the second floor of the shop.
The shop was only on the first floor. The top two floors were their home.
As he ran into the second floor, his mom was cooking breakfast and his older brother was eating.
“Why are you in a rush?” She asked. Brent quickly grabbed bar and quickly gulped down a glass of milk.
“Gotta go meet my friends at Domino Park!’ he said as he ran down the stairs to first floor.
As he got to the bottom of the stairs, he pushed the door open and walked out from behind the counter. His father was preparing the shop before it opened.
“Hey Brent, catch!” His dad said as he tossed six packs of cards at Brent. He caught it and put it in his backpack.
“Thanks dad!” He said as he ran out the door. He ran down the street towards the park. He stopped at the corner at the sidewalk and crossed the street. He quickly ran down the path in the park until he saw his friends, Chad and Sean.
“Hey, did your dad give us anything?” Sean asked. Brent pulled out the packs from his backpack. He gave two to Chad and Sean. He saved two for him. They ripped them open and looked at the cards.
“Wicked! I got a Tempest!” Chad said. He has a deck of Elemental Heroes and he was looking for that card to add to his deck.
“Cool, I got Armed Dragon LV10!” Sean said. His deck has monsters that level up.
“Awesome, I got Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus!” Brent said. His deck has Crystal Beasts.
“Hey did you get Rainbow Dragon yet?” Sean asked. Brent knew he doesn’t Rainbow Dragon, but he didn’t want to say it.
“Uh, yea,” He answered.
“Cool! Where is it?” Chad asked.
“Uh, I think I left it at home.” He pretended to check his deck for it. “Yea, I forgot it at home.” Brent put his deck back in its case and put back in his backpack. They started walking down the path and talking.
After a while, they said their byes and left. Brent walked down the sidewalk towards his home. When he got to his house. He walked in. He walked past the customers and past the counter towards the door to the stairs. He glanced at the cards on display in the counter and looked away. He stopped walking and looked back at the counter. He couldn’t believe it, but it was true. One of the cards on display was Rainbow Dragon!!

Back