Yugioh Banner?

George2FRESH

Haters.
Yea I know this is a pokemon site but I just finished another banner and just wanted to see what you guys thought.

For you Yugioh fans it's a Dark World banner. Inspired by my main Dark World deck lol. Let me know what you think. Give it a rating. And while you're at it, can you give my signature a rating too? haha thanks! Here it is:

DarkWorldBannerpsd.jpg

that is really good! I'm a Yugioh fan too but we're not the only ones on here! I can't believe that people like you can make a banner. It looks really complicated for me to do. You sig banner is good too.

Thats cool George! I like how you blended all of the "Wu Lords" in.

Can't wait to compete against you in Project Custom! LOL!

Thanks guys for the compliments. Piplup of course I remember you lol

INFERNAPE: You're in thie competition too? NICE. Can't wait.

The banner is very nice George2FRESH. I like the Dark World theme. You can't beat the dark attribute monsters, they are the best.:)

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, but I became board of it and moved on to Pokemon 100%, but still nice banner. Good job.

If I remember right, in the picture you have Scarr, Goldd, Silva, Mad King, and some other Dark World Monsters. I think some of the names are right, but then again I might be wrong.

What, is it your avatar?

Anyway I am in PC also. LOL

nice job on what I see, I really look forward to competeting with you.

Thanks guys for your compliments.

Yakkov: Yea, ALMOST right lol. It's Goldd, Siilva, Khakki, and Bronn. And the Middle guy is Reign Beaux.

On a side note, I love the Dark Attribute for some reason. I made a Dark World deck and a Demise deck. And when I left the Yugioh Game to get into Pokemon, I couldn't find a right type. And now my main deck is Darkrai. Ironic. Hahaha

Charizard: Thank you. I look forward to competing with you also.

I agree with you on the dark monsters, I run a Machine deck that is centered around Dark attribute monsters. Awhile ago I made a banner of Machine-type monsters, but I lost the file. I made this, (I am not mocking Itachi), awhile ago as well:

Yeah I know its a card, not a banner, but its still fan art right?

Itachi_Card.jpg

Back