• Chapter Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
This has always been my favorite Anime. I also think that this is an under-rated anime. But no longer! Let's discuss it here.

I used to watch it, but I can never find it anymore. Watched it a couple years ago, though.

It was pretty good I guess, but I can't find the 2nd season :[

Arcanine out.

Yeah, they took it off the television. I have the uncut DVDs for it though. They actaully change the version for television alot.

I never saw how he beat the other spirit detective...how did he do it/did he do it/what happened after?

Wow, that's the best part.

Sensui killed him. That sent Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara's powers through the roof. But, it still wasn't enough to beat him. But, Yusuke was a descendant to the Ma-Zuku (Raizen). Thus, he was restored before King Yama's agents were able to take his body. Then, he went to Demon World, which was where everyone was, and fought with Sensui. He was good, but not enough to beat Sensui again. But then his anscestor (Raizen) possessed his body and killed Sensui.

That stirs up this whole chain of events which leads to the last saga.

Edit: See, that's why this show is under-rated, because no one got to see the 2nd half of the episodes. They took it off television. :(

Back