Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game

M

Mew_93

I Hope This Is Not Spamming Well Anyway Post Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards, News, And More.

In Case Your Wondering I'am Not Mewtwo_93 I'am His Friend Please Don't Mistake Me For Being Mewtwo_93 Again.

Same Here!:D And I was able to touch Exodia just last Saturday, I felt complete!:p anyway, Yugioh is practically the arch nemesis of Pokemon TCG, there was this shop I went to and there was a guy who said "Pokemon's been long dead, I've seen several kids transfer from there to Yugioh." And he was a foreigner. It really hurt me and I screeched in denial.:p

Well, our school is a Christian school and they say bad things about it. I know its not true though don't worry.:)

I play these TCG's.
Pokemon
YGO (mainly Dragon Killing deck)
Naruto
DBZ/GT
FMA (just learning it)
MTG (Magic)

So a dragon duelist? I'm a Spellcaster user! I used Magic Cards to inflict damage to oppenent's life points.

I play these TCG:

Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon (just starting,using BlastZard deck)
Duel Master

Regice_Hunter said:
So a dragon duelist? I'm a Spellcaster user! I used Magic Cards to inflict damage to oppenent's life points.

I play these TCG:

Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon (just starting,using BlastZard deck)
Duel Master

No.
I use a deck that KILLS Dragon's *coughDarkPaladinx3cough*

I know Yuigoh-world.com, it has its own forum, my very first forum then after that I went here, after the guy who helped me told me about this sight.(read my bio) Anyway, Dark Eradicator Warlock Rocks! Easy way to beat your opponent, I'm not sure if it works but here: Summon Dark Eradicator Warlock then If you have Gearfried the Iron Knight, Equip Butterfly Dagger Elma to it. It is then destroyed, and goes back to your hand, dealing 1000 damage because of Dark Eradicator. Butterfly Dagger is banned though.:) Oh and another thing, for Exodia Decks, there's another way. Put Royal Magical Library into play. Next Turn, summon Gearfried the iron Knight, and Equip Butterfly Dagger Elma on Gearfried. Again, it is destroyed, going back to your hand, then put 1 spell counter on Royal Magical Library. Repeat this process until you have all parts of Exodia in your hand.:D

I'm an avid YGO player here, and some of you know it. My BEST deck would have to be my Fairy deck. Wall of Revealing Light + Dancing Fairy + Spirit of the Wind FTW

EDIT: That was Spirit of the Breeze. ¬_¬

Back