Yu-gi-oh RPG

Lenny

its back boys and girls
Well, until PokeBeach gets it's own RPG section (which will probably be no time soon) I will start and make my own. Let me explain how this works.

Rules:
-No Spam (Obviously)

-Please Don't Change The Whole Plot Of The Story By Saying Something Stupid Like: "Alright, let's head out to the the final sea" said one boy. "Wait, I have to go check out the library for like a year, everybody follow me" says another boy. That other boy completely changed everything and made everyone go somewhere else. Don't do this. Only I Can Do This!

-All PokeBeach Rules Apply To This!

-If you like to act somewhat noobish on PokeBeach, pretend that this thread is excluded from PokeBeach and throw all your noobishness away!

Now, to the storyline!

It was a dark night. Only the moon could be scene. Four mysterious creatures flew through the sky. They landed, they looked as if they were a group, a colt. "Let's go" one said. Lightning sparked around him. Then wind around another. Then fire around a different one. And then the ground rumbled under the other. This is the story of the Elemental Heroes.

Now, to join this, you need to have some knowledge of Yu-gi-oh, no expert knowledge, just the basics. Now, here's the form on how to join. But there are only 5 spots at the beginning so join quickly.

Well, here is the form.

Name: (Your name should be either a nickname or part of your monster's name)
Monster: (E-Hero Wildheart, E-Hero Bubbleman, E-Hero Burstinitrix, E-Hero Avian, and E-Hero Clayman)

Here is my form just so you guys understand how to make this. It isn't that hard.

Name: Spark
Monster: E-Hero Sparkman (I am Sparkman, thats why I didn't include him as a choice)

Join and come. When we get the five people I will make the actual RP thread where we start. It will either be here in the main fan-creations section or the fan-fictions section. Just join and then we'll go from there!

Those Who Signed Up:

Sparkman: PokeLen
Wildheart: The-Sinnoh-Champ
Avian: PokemonRanger105
Bubbleman: Chazz9
Burstinitrix: Charizard88
(We Need Clayman Only)

I did? Oh well...

You spelled spelt wrong. Spelt is spelled spelled. (That looks really confusing....:/ )

Alright, I guess I'll make a list and show all those who signed up.

Oh, and the attack and defense of the monsters doesn't really play a role much in this RPG. But like, items do. For example, Bubbleman has Bubble Blaster and Sparkman has Spark Blaster or something like that. Well, then welcome!

Can I be Elemental hereo shining flare wingman? if so then here is the form...

Name: Wingman
e-hero: E-hero shining flare wingman

if not here is the other one...

Name: Neos
e-hero: Neos

if not hat one then this one...

Name: Burstenitrix
e-hero: Burstenitrix

No, no Shining Flare Wingman. If you read the rules then you would have known. But whatever, you're in. Only one more person left. A Clayman, we need a Clayman and that's it! And later more spots will be available for the newer characters that appear in the RP. And no Neos either...

Come on guys. We need only one more person! This will be fun. You won't regret it.

Well, I guess we'll just get started without a Clayman! No Clayman for us!

I am going to make the first post of the RP and then PM you guys that it has started.

Avian otherwise known as Kazian gracefully flew through the air. He followed Sparkman, his leader through the forest. He had been sleeping peacefully with the other elements when sparkman ran into our room and told us it was time to go. I asked where we were going , but he wouldn't say anything so I dragged my self out of bed and followed him into the dark forest.

Wait, don't write that. I will make a different RPG post later. This isn't where it is supposed to happen. I made one earlier but nobody posted so I was like whatever. I'll make a new one later.

Back