Yu-Gi-Oh! Powered

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
Introducing....
Yu-Gi-Oh! Powered

It features a 13 year-old boy who wants to be a champion.
I still take new characters so use the form if you want to be a character.

Name:
Deck (Choices are listed below):

Deck Choices List:
D-Hero, E-Hero, Crystal Beast,or LV monsters

Chapter 1

In the middle of the city of Slifcity, were two duelists dueling. One was a normal size teen with a red jacket and blue jeans. He had spiked up brown hair and blue eyes. He was Chaz, the main character. He was dueling a person from school. The person was a skinny man with a gray vest, black shirt, and white pants. He had a hat on backwards and black hair sticking out from underneath the hat. It was his turn to go.
“I draw and then summon Armed Dragon LV3!” He shouted. An orange dragon with armor rose onto the field.
Armed Dragon LV3 ATK/1200 DEF/900
“Now, I play a spell card, Level Up!” He shouted as a card rose onto the field. The dragon glowed and grew bigger. The light faded and a large, armored dragon replaced the little dragon. “Meet Armed Dragon LV5!”
Armed Dragon LV5 ATK/2400 DEF/1700
“Attack his Neo-Spacian Flame Scarab!” The dragon shot a beam of fire at the little beetle-like person. Flames covered the monster and it faded away in the flames.
Chaz covered his face as flames licked his face. “Ugh,” He replied as he saw the flames disappear and Flame Scarab was missing. “Good thing that was in defense mode, or I would’ve lost a lot of life points.”
“You can go,” The man replied. Chaz drew his card and looked at it.
Perfect! I’ll use this card and, hopefully, draw the last card I need! He thought as he added the card, he just drew, to his hand. He pulled out a different card from his hand and placed it on the duel dusk on his arm.
“I play Graceful Charity!” Chaz said as he drew three more cards. “I draw three cards and discard two.” He looked at the three cards he drew and spotted the card he needed. “Perfect!” He whispered as he discarded the other two cards.
The man was curious about the smile on Chaz’s face. “What did you draw?” He said, slowly.
“I drew Fake Hero!” Chaz answered as he placed the card on his duel disk. “It let’s me special summon an Elemental Hero from my hand, and I choose my Elemental Hero Neos!” A strong, white-suited man rose onto the field.
Elemental Hero Neos ATK/2500 DEF/2000
“Then, I summon Neo-Spacian Dark Panther!” A black panther with a black cape rose onto the field next to Neos.
Neo-Spacian Dark Panther ATK/1000 DEF/500
“Then I Contact Fusion by returning Dark Panther and Neos to my deck, and summon Elemental Hero Dark Neos!” The two monsters glowed and slowly combined together as Chaz placed the two cards back in his deck, and placed the Elemental Hero Dark Neos card on the field from the fusion deck, his pocket.
The light took a different shape and faded. A black winged beast stood in place of the light. It had the body and face of Neos with wings and claws.
Elemental Hero Dark Neos ATK/2500 DEF/2000
“It has an effect! I can negate your dragon’s effect!” Chaz said as he pointed at the dragon. “Then, I play one more card, Neo Space!” He placed the card in the field spell card section of the duel disk. The area surrounding the two duelists became covered with a rainbow colored mist.
“What does it do?” The man asked, looking at the mist.
“It powers my Neo monsters by 500! Plus the fusions don’t have to return at the end of the turn.” Chaz answered.
“Oh no!” The man said with fear.
Elemental Hero Dark Neos ATK/3000 DEF/2000
“Now, attack his dragon!” Chaz ordered. Dark Neos nodded, flew up into the air, flew down at the dragon, and landed a kick with smoke flying everywhere. The smoke cleared as the monster returned back to Chaz’s side of the field. The dragon was gone, and the man’s life points dropped.
The Man LP/500 Chaz LP/1400

What do you think?

Back