Yu-gi-oh player how to pick out yu-gi-oh packs with holos

Master of the Shadow

To the ends of the Earth
This only works for force of the breaker.

Look at doomfires head. Look all over his head on the top of his head where the hot rocks are. there might be green spots on it. The bigger or darker or more will mean a holo. Go on google and it will tell you how to get holos in old booster packs with yugi. They say to look at his face for anything like a red spot on his head. Ok not 100 % for sure that you get a holo Ok. need more infornation PM me.
hope this helps you Yu-gi-oh players out there

This is not right another way that work is squeeze the pack and if you feel the pack has something hard in t there a hole it aslo work for pokemon card only for exbut because I only buy blister I don't really get any ex

believe it or not this works for me, i bought 3 packs of force of breaker and i put a rare, a super rare soul of fire and an ultimate rare destroyersaurus. thanks for the tip master of the shadow

i don't know but my big brother made a bet with me and my other brother that if he found a serpent night dragon in a pack i got it and my brother got the rest of the cards (my big brother was paying of it) and sure enough there was one in there... yay and then i traded it....

Back